What I would everyone to know is that everyone has an expected right to be appreciated and loved for who they are. No one is above reproach and no one deserves less in return than what they are ready to give. Sweetheart you should take no crap, because none should be given. A man should be tough to be the wall of protection around his family but the toughness should be the outside of that wall and softness and caring love along with nurturing should be the inside. Expect to be surprised, expect to be enlightened but above all expect to be accepted, because isn't that what makes a relationship.......acceptance?
Wow, what a nice post Rage.  :D
It's simply the truth Jessy, from a true 'southern' man's perspective.
Well said Rage, haven't heard that said that way in a long time. Thank you, and you are right....acceptance is the building block of a relationship.
Laurie
Rageq3a wrote: What I would everyone to know is that everyone has an expected right to be appreciated and loved for who they are. No one is above reproach and no one deserves less in return than what they are ready to give. Sweetheart you should take no crap, because none should be given. A man should be tough to be the wall of protection around his family but the toughness should be the outside of that wall and softness and caring love along with nurturing should be the inside. Expect to be surprised, expect to be enlightened but above all expect to be accepted, because isn't that what makes a relationship.......acceptance?

And it's a pity there is not more that take heed of this!
Well said! :) 
Rageq3a wrote: What I would everyone to know is that everyone has an expected right to be appreciated and loved for who they are. No one is above reproach and no one deserves less in return than what they are ready to give. Sweetheart you should take no crap, because none should be given. A man should be tough to be the wall of protection around his family but the toughness should be the outside of that wall and softness and caring love along with nurturing should be the inside. Expect to be surprised, expect to be enlightened but above all expect to be accepted, because isn't that what makes a relationship.......acceptance?

What I would like the opposite sex to know is that we need more of 'em to think like Rage...and what I'd like ME to know is...WHERE have YOU been all my life, Rage?  :lol:

Seriously, that was a lovely comment, Rage...and THANK YOU for restoring at least a LITTLE of my shaken faith in the male gender! :D  

Moving on...PERSONALLY, what I want the opposite sex to know is that I am a tender-hearted creature, who often cries at "the drop of a hat" ...the sudden reminder of a sweet or melancholy memory...a sad movie...a report of child abuse or animal cruelty...a tiny but thoughtless, unkind comment...a sentimental greeting card...MANY things, both important & not-so-important can "turn the water works on" for me :cry:   ...and all I want y'all to know is that ya do NOT need to "fix me"...or even truly UNDERSTAND why I'm cryin'...all ya gotta do is BE THERE, to hold my hand & wipe away the tears, 'til they stop...which they WILL...but for heaven's sake, do NOT get angry with me for cryin'...and treat me like some kind o' FREAK...cuz THAT is only gonna make me cry longer & harder...and then, neither of us will be happy! :wink:

CatherineCamel,

You have flooded this site with your little advertisements.  I am sorry if it is not what I think it is.....but I must report it as it just looks like a bunch of spam to me......and your profile says you weigh 250lbs.  You don't look like a 250 pounder..... :lol:
After reading all the post, I have come to the realization that a book could be written, and never be finished. Thank you all for your input...this has been a joy.
Laurie
Wow Rage! I really saved it on my computer for never forget because it is a true lesson from a true man. Thank you so much. :)
Jessy wrote: CatherineCamel,

You have flooded this site with your little advertisements.  I am sorry if it is not what I think it is.....but I must report it as it just looks like a bunch of spam to me......and your profile says you weigh 250lbs.  You don't look like a 250 pounder..... :lol:

You are right Jessy. This member has been removed
Is she gone, and i gave her 5grand and a car, plus Grandads watch,
Am i silly, or what. 
Laughing good here at Scrummy's remark...sometimes you just make my day ol'son.
Well you can laugh Fish, but how do i tell Grandad, 
Ur times up. 
Oh scrummy if you could bottle your humour you would be a rich man keep on making me smile
Hello Annie, Is it humour, or madness,
Lotta ppl say im crazy. Even in here.
Best Wishes 2 U.