Yep, beauty is only skin deep but that's deep enough for me.  I'm just looking for a partner I'm not trying to drill for oil.
Now that is funny! Thank you for the smiles.
Laurie
lolol  :-)
Thank you all..
you made a smile on my face.. :-))

God.... we are all so different..  :-)
---------------------------------------------------
I thought that in 2015  I wouldn't find so many old habits.. but it seems like  lot of you just mourn for good old times more than you really want to enjoy present tiime and possible relationship?
( no offence please.. just  an observation ) 
one  wiish to  have door opened for her
one  say   woman has to know  there is just one person wearing  pants  in the house...
o  my ..o  myyyyyyyyyyyyyy ....  :-))

--------------
ok   here is  what i want to say to  women :-)  
-------------- 
You are a female person  in our bedroom.. or  at couch in my hug 
out of this situation .. you are my friend ....my partner .... my companion .. a human been I care for as you care for me.....
I wash the dishes  if you made a meal
I will deal with vacuum cleaner when you doing something else..
If we both come from work... I would never  ask you " whats for the dinner"  or " why my clothes isn't clean?"   ...
If I want something clean when I want ....i have to learn to wash and ironing
If I want to eat when I want .. I have to learn to cook  
if you need me to drive you at some place  while my favorite soccer match is on TV... you should learn to drive... i will teach you .. no problem..but after the game  :-))
If you  like to go out with me.. suggest  where and when....
don't just sit and expect me to  think how to amuse you  and be angry at me if I don't assume  right what is you  really want  :-)
If i go out  sometimes without you   it has to be ok.. same as when you want to have girl time  with your friends...

etc  :-)))  
I want the opposite sex to know hopefully the same thing she wants,, Respect and no more than two dollars.. :shock:
bobozg wrote: lolol  :-)
Thank you all..
you made a smile on my face.. :-))

God.... we are all so different..  :-)
---------------------------------------------------
I thought that in 2015  I wouldn't find so many old habits.. but it seems like  lot of you just mourn for good old times more than you really want to enjoy present tiime and possible relationship?
( no offence please.. just  an observation ) 

That's so very true. Every relationship is a new adventure. We either mourn for good times or dwell on the bad.   Nobody likes change.
yep.. as we grow older we are less adoptable for changes....true
but than again .. if  someone feel alone,, if he / she want to change this situation ...
we have to be prepared  for changes , to look differently on some issues , to reconsider what is really important and what we are prepared to do to be able to achieve what we wish.

I cant imagine happy end if some older lonesome guy want relationship with attitude she have to know who wearing pants in this house... ?
She also had her life experience..and she is "full of"  guys  like him in her life..
she have her habits...
she want a sensitive caring partner.. not a soldier whose orders has to be obeyed.
( ok there are some peoples from both sides who want exactly  this kind of relationship but that's rear
and chance for 2 of them find each other are very  veeeeery  small 
What I want the opposite sex to know is my name is Lou.. not Jerry in the passion of love.. Lou not Jerry try to remember.. Gee.. :lol: Lou
Best to play it safe and cry out your own name. :lol:
or safer to cry out all the saints in the bible.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I I still believe in love but have some caution's.
If I am with a lady and tell here how I think she looks its from the hart and not below the belt cause here the thing if I didn't l wouldn't be their that being said I know some were told different believe me I am one I just turned 59 and I want to live every day with new eyes and its really nice to find someone that likes that also. I believe every thing else will fall in place
I am not a "feminist", but do agree with equal pay IF they can do the same job right.

Women have feelings and do not want to be kept in the bedroom, barefoot and pregnant and a cleaner/ cook 24/7.
Men get to do things or go places. And it is still that way in many places around the world still.
Women have to rely on men..still...unless they went and got their degree.. and that is some of the problems we have in the world.
Women should not be treated as slaves, but be treated as the men would like to be treated. ( and no im not talking about sex.)
Some women do actually have minds that think. ;) 
Just my 1 cent worth. 
i truly believe it is ALL in the heart....the heart controls us...it does not lie... might make some poor choices at times,, but i bet all on it..........
["robbiebobbie56"]
I I still believe in love but have some caution's.
If I am with a lady and tell here how I think she looks its from the hart and not below the belt cause here the thing if I didn't l wouldn't be their that being said I know some were told different believe me I am one I just turned 59 and I want to live every day with new eyes and its really nice to find someone that likes that also. I believe every thing else will fall in place

I would like to add my two cents here by saying... Gentleman please just be Honest with us ladies - that is what we really want & everything you want from us will come if you can do this for us, be sweet but only if it can be on a one to one basis with the one you are seeing, don't make out that you are better in bed than what you are... this will get found out if the relationship continues & then there could be disappointments, when you love love with all your heart, when you touch & Hug do it as if it could be the last time you get the chance to, when you Kiss do it with all the passion inside you that you have inside you, let go of the past & things that may have hurt you as the new person you are seeing deserves no less than that, be gentle & romantic as we ladies love that, compliment us & tell us were Beautiful as it makes our day, send us little surprise to show how much we mean to you & I am not sure about all woman but know for a man like this he would have all the love in me I could give him forever & I think many other ladies would feel the same way.
Im new in dating site, but i guess ill get my queen loving caring woman. We start our life together and love each other forever. :P