tazwriter wrote:  I'm usually horny.

Well, thank you for that, lol. Sounds like a personal problem to me. Besides my brother tell me all men do is think about how horny they are. lol How does anyone function if that is all they think about?
TheLadyL wrote: Ok guys and dolls. This is your chance to let the "opposite sex"know how you feel. So I will begin, and I hope you all will add to this forum. It can be honest, funny, outrageous , serous or just heart felt. Use your minds, and remember we all have wanted to tell the "opposite sex" something at one time or the other.

I want men to realize that I still love to have doors open for me. I know with the women's movement, most men are confused. I still enjoy seeing a man be a gentleman, and open doors for his lady fair.
:)
Laurie

I love to open doors and generally take care of a woman I'm with - take her coat, perform small requests, deal with details and generally look after her. That to me is what it's all about
Fun4the2ndtime wrote:
tazwriter wrote:  I'm usually horny.

Well, thank you for that, lol. Sounds like a personal problem to me. Besides my brother tell me all men do is think about how horny they are. lol How does anyone function if that is all they think about?

Their brains are in the wrong place! :lol:
Men have brains? Kidding,, sorry.. kinda....If they have a harley all is forgiven !!!!
Treat a woman with respect.Don't give a shit how horny you are. Let the woman direct your moves. She will let you know what she wants . Pay attention to her wants.