Taking 10 Steps to Happiness

[*]]Plant something and nurture it
[*]Count your blessings - at least five - at the end of each day
[*]Take time to talk - have an hour-long conversation with a loved one each week
[*]Phone a friend whom you have not spoken to for a while and arrange to meet up
[*]Get physical - exercise for half an hour three times a week 
[*]Cut your TV viewing by half
[*]Spread some kindness - do a good turn for someone every day
[*]Give yourself a treat every day and take the time to really enjoy it
[*]Have a good laugh at least once a day
[*]Smile at and/or say hello to a stranger at least once each day
These are all good sweetiepie but I think it's much simpler than that. I believe the key to happiness is having a positive attitude; you should always look for the good in people and situations rather than looking for faults. Happiness is a choice and comes from within ourselves, whatever is happening in our lives. We are all human and have human frailties and there will always be sad things that happen in our lives but focusing on these will make us unhappy. Life is for living and enjoying! :)
Graham1 wrote: These are all good sweetiepie but I think it's much simpler than that. I believe the key to happiness is having a positive attitude; you should always look for the good in people and situations rather than looking for faults. Happiness is a choice and comes from within ourselves, whatever is happening in our lives. We are all human and have human frailties and there will always be sad things that happen in our lives but focusing on these will make us unhappy. Life is for living and enjoying! :)

Well said *G*

I control my attitude, it doesn't control me!
Being grateful for all my blessings and mindful of every single, precious, moment is so very paramount!

Peace ~ Love ~ Joy

It's moving day....Yaaaay! :)
Graham and moondimple....good advice.
Graham1 wrote: These are all good sweetiepie but I think it's much simpler than that. I believe the key to happiness is having a positive attitude; you should always look for the good in people and situations rather than looking for faults. Happiness is a choice and comes from within ourselves, whatever is happening in our lives. We are all human and have human frailties and there will always be sad things that happen in our lives but focusing on these will make us unhappy. Life is for living and enjoying! :)

Actually all food for thought....just found that on the internet thought to share it with you. Yes it would be difficult to follow all these steps....just live laugh and love......:)
moondimple wrote:

Well said *G*

I control my attitude, it doesn't control me!
Being grateful for all my blessings and mindful of every single, precious, moment is so very paramount!

Peace ~ Love ~ Joy

It's moving day....Yaaaay! :)

Your finding joy in moving....that's the spirit....way to go moondimple!   :)  
Sweetiepie22 wrote: Graham and moondimple....good advice.

They are all wonderful. Optimism positive attitude & always be grateful, count your blessings :)