you are witty person------ much wittier than Graham
what is this space about bri
CelesteB, I just joined this page a few minutes ago and your post is the first post I've read. YOU ROCK!...i was having a not so good day and this did it. Line 8 & 11 are my favorites. You captured my feelings in these lines of wisdom. Now that i've signed up i must go, I have a long commute to the office. The dinning room table! i start at 3pm. I love it awesome..
peace and blessings...
jonesy53 wrote: CelesteB, I just joined this page a few minutes ago and your post is the first post I've read. YOU ROCK!...i was having a not so good day and this did it. Line 8 & 11 are my favorites. You captured my feelings in these lines of wisdom. Now that i've signed up i must go, I have a long commute to the office. The dinning room table! i start at 3pm. I love it awesome..
peace and blessings...

Hi Jonesy53 - I’m so happy you enjoyed the posting. Whenever you need a laugh refer back. Have a safe to commute to the office lol
Ian1959 wrote: we will still be in the same situation in 2021 and it makes you wonder what other viruses are linking around the corner in the future with different names.

I have always felt these viruses will be like common cold-- with us forever ad infinitum