stardaisy wrote: She is a nice lady and I don't have a problem with her at all, sometimes we can get mix up on what we are saying or get the messages mix up. Like now, I am not sure why you said that about Angle?

Ok your order of those Chill Pill are on the way :wink:

Mix.... or Mixed? Like I said, you are the last person to comment on typos :roll:
:roll:

Fishy.....Do I have to explain myself again? :P

Go pick on someone your own size. :wink:
Please, let me share my chill pills with you! (yep, that's 9 words, LOL)
Nope, don't share it with anyone, as you need it all :P
I think having fun on the site is healthy.

Friends are like flowers in the garden of life.  They keep on growing and growing until your demise.  :)
stardaisy wrote: Nope, don't share it with anyone, as you need it all :P

Chill out my friends, we all make silly mistakes. :lol:

Some people are quick to judge, look at yourself.  :oops:
And what did I judge?
:lol:  I am the worst on the site to make mistakes, I can not spell or word things right,but at the end of the day its all about having fun with friends.  :D  x
I am wondering why nobody is using nine words?

(yep - count 'em, LOL) :lol:
DaddyFish wrote:
stardaisy wrote: She is a nice lady and I don't have a problem with her at all, sometimes we can get mix up on what we are saying or get the messages mix up. Like now, I am not sure why you said that about Angle?

Ok your order of those Chill Pill are on the way :wink:

Mix.... or Mixed? Like I said, you are the last person to comment on typos :roll:

I guess it is because you are not using 9 (nine) Words? Yes I can count them to, you use 15 words in this one. :D
DaddyFish wrote: Star you should be the last person to comment on grammatical errors and typo's in one's post(s). I'm surprised at you. Put a smile on your face and get over it :)

And my 9-words: "I hate topics that require me to count words" :lol:

-DF

This post you use more than 31 words. In fact it more than 40 words. So ask your self again why no one is using 9 words? (fourty three and one number) I love to count so if you need help, just let me know and I can count for you . :P
Good grief, Star - I've just been trying to be friendly and keeping my comments/replies to 9 words per the topic but you refuse to just let things go and further insult me by telling me to "take my meds".

Screw You!.

It seems to me you have more issues that are not under control (like your diabetes/sugar levels, weight and depression) than the physical issues that *I* have under control with "straight-A's" report cards every month from my doc, my nephrologist, my nutritionist/dietician, my dialysis clinic and my psychologist to prove it.

By the way, "I hate topics that require me to count words" WAS nine words. Count 'em... and lighten up. :lol:

Geez..... every one of my posts (enclosed in "quotes" has been 9 words....I mean, seriously? Have you nothing better to do with your time than to be antagonistic towards me?

:roll:
Are we having a lover's spat on here now? 9 words.  :D

OR  

Read that Daddyfish is Stardaisy's boss on his forum!  :D 9 words

HELP Stardaisy My chill pills haven't arrived yet....Pulling my hair out. 
ROFL! Nine words, indeed! Love it! :D

And Star is not a lover, by far - but is a friend :)
stardaisy wrote: And what did I judge?

Star I am just making up a 9-word sentence don't get defensive please!