morton1 wrote: :lol:  I am the worst on the site to make mistakes, I can not spell or word things right,but at the end of the day its all about having fun with friends.  :D  x

I am having fun with Star but not working!
WeepingWillow wrote: It's no.....do you ever type a word and you swear that the word your typing is correct.
Mistake I did make I put know for "no."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

You're instead of your. (nice to see I am not the only one who is not perfect.  Way to go Angelsviews)  :D

I think you didn't have to point out my error Ms. WeepingWillow as I said before you're and your it's a common mistake alot of people make.....(and yes it is more than a 9-word sentence just in case you were counting) :lol: :lol: 

It all started with know and no.....and I was tired or am I not allowed to be tired? :lol:  

Message: I'm very disappointed with the way things turned out.  

Such disrespect for threads when the focus is fun.  :? :|

Awww Angelsview, I make that mistake all the time.  That is one of my biggies actually.  I also say know when it should be no.  Another one I do is me instead of my.  I think this is a great thread and I am having fun on it.  I wouldn't offend you intentionally for anything.  You are a kool lady. (ooops kool instead of cool, TeeHee)   :D
Reading this post from top to bottom I sense another ghost in the making

Mutley

BC sometimes you just make no sense at all... :lol:

(in case you're counting, that was 9) :P
WeepingWillow wrote: Awww Angelsview, I make that mistake all the time.  That is one of my biggies actually.  I also say know when it should be no.  Another one I do is me instead of my.  I think this is a great thread and I am having fun on it.  I wouldn't offend you intentionally for anything.  You are a kool lady. (ooops kool instead of cool, TeeHee)   :D

We all make mistakes this is true see mine.  :lol:
Broadcaster wrote: Reading this post from top to bottom I sense another ghost in the making

Mutley

Do you have a name for this annoying ghost?                                   
Broadcaster wrote: Reading this post from top to bottom I sense another ghost in the making

Mutley

I agree  you got your priest friend on redial   :shock:    ( and I used nine words )  :lol:
Angelsviews wrote:
WeepingWillow wrote: Awww Angelsview, I make that mistake all the time.  That is one of my biggies actually.  I also say know when it should be no.  Another one I do is me instead of my.  I think this is a great thread and I am having fun on it.  I wouldn't offend you intentionally for anything.  You are a kool lady. (ooops kool instead of cool, TeeHee)   :D

We all make mistakes this is true see mine.  :lol:
 I just saw your message on the status line Angel.  I must have missed it before.  Thank you.  That is a good way to communicate if we are not paid members.  Again I am sorry for my response.  I was having fun without taking your feelings into consideration.  I am glad I am not the only one who makes mistakes.  We are all human and as far as I know none of us are perfect.  Now where are those chill pills that Star sent to me.  I must take 2.  If 1 works then 2 will work better.  Thanks Star. <get out of here DF you got your own>   :lol:
Angelsviews wrote:
morton1 wrote: :lol:  I am the worst on the site to make mistakes, I can not spell or word things right,but at the end of the day its all about having fun with friends.  :D  x

I am having fun with Star but not working!

friends do not always agree with each other , but they are always there when you need them most.  this  is more then nine words and I think I spelt something wrong   :lol:  
morton at our age perfection doesnt matter any more.  :lol:

WeepingWillow wrote:
Angelsviews wrote:
WeepingWillow wrote: <get out of here DF you got your own>   :lol:

True...and if I didn't just get auto-billed for another 3 months here I would be gone. Stardaisy, while I still consider her a fiend, had no right to tell me to "take my meds" and is no longer offered admin rights on my forum... which I hope to run with less conflict than found here.
Friends are not perfect, we make up not breakup  :D  ( 9 words am learning )  :lol:
If we were perfect creatures, we wouldn't be here.
life is a journey,who knows where it ends   :?