Thought he said rose  asked for large red one
Funny...... My favourite subject  "picking of nose" was mentioned.

Mutley

Awww, I was just getting to know you WeepingWillow.  :(
Thanks Angel.  I was in a bad mood so I left, but then decided to come back.  Thanks for what you said. I really didn't think I fit in very well and that was nice of you to say that. I have health problems and it seems I am moody a lot.  I don't mean to be, but I am and I have to try to correct myself all the time.
Grammar is like great sex...little wrongs don't disappoint
WeepingWillow wrote: Thanks Angel.  I was in a bad mood so I left, but then decided to come back.  Thanks for what you said. I really didn't think I fit in very well and that was nice of you to say that. I have health problems and it seems I am moody a lot.  I don't mean to be, but I am and I have to try to correct myself all the time.

Guess I'm going to have to redefine nine words :lol:

-DF
Don't stay away because of health issues, please stay. :)

I think you ought to hang around, it's fun. 

You never ever have to apologize for being you.

DaddyFish wrote:
WeepingWillow wrote: Thanks Angel.  I was in a bad mood so I left, but then decided to come back.  Thanks for what you said. I really didn't think I fit in very well and that was nice of you to say that. I have health problems and it seems I am moody a lot.  I don't mean to be, but I am and I have to try to correct myself all the time.

Guess I'm going to have to redefine nine words :lol:

-DF
I am not all that smart Mr Fish.  You may have to say it a few times, HAHA :lol:    

Angel:

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, hug  
:D  

:D 9   
I read this entire post, smiled, cried, then lied.. :roll:
9 X 9 = 81
8 + 1 = 9

ooops, that's 10

Some quirky (and probably useless) trivia about the number nine...when you multiply 9 by any number - up to 20 - the sum of the two digits (in the answer) equals 9...
Watched Kingsman, now got a crush on Colin Firth. = 9
Stay calm, tried that, still trying , nope not working  :evil:
I spend more time counting words than reading this... (9)

-DF
I will love you as long as it lasts.  :wink:
It's one of the ways to use your fingers! :lol: