Jack and Jill were up to know damn good. :lol:

We all have to use our noodle when posting.  :lol:
Know or no?
It's no.....do you ever type a word and you swear that the word your typing is correct.

Mistake I did make I put know for "no."
It's no.....do you ever type a word and you swear that the word your typing is correct.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

You're instead of your. (nice to see I am not the only one who is not perfect.  Way to go Angelsviews)  :D
Star you should be the last person to comment on grammatical errors and typo's in one's post(s). I'm surprised at you. Put a smile on your face and get over it :)

And my 9-words: "I hate topics that require me to count words" :lol:

-DF
DaddyFish wrote: Star you should be the last person to comment on grammatical errors and typo's in one's post(s). I'm surprised at you. Put a smile on your face and get over it :)

-DF

Hey fishy, take a chill pill will ya :P Just in case you were wondering, we were testing someone in here. So ya, go to your med cabinet and see if you can find your bottle of "Chill Pill" and perhaps a nice comfy couch to relax :wink:
Awwww Star I find it hard to believe Angelsviews would test anyone or bait anyone.  I have read her posts and she seems like a straight shooter to me. How about sharing those chill pills with me, TeeHee   :D
She is a nice lady and I don't have a problem with her at all, sometimes we can get mix up on what we are saying or get the messages mix up. Like now, I am not sure why you said that about Angle?

Ok your order of those Chill Pill are on the way :wink:
Angelsviews wrote: It's no.....do you ever type a word and you swear that the word your typing is correct.

Today my keyboard has been acting up, no matter how I could correct the word, it won't correct, oh well, I fix that problem I think, time will tell. Like Angel for Angle. I have trouble with that one, I guess my fingers are going to fast? :wink:
stardaisy wrote:
DaddyFish wrote: Star you should be the last person to comment on grammatical errors and typo's in one's post(s). I'm surprised at you. Put a smile on your face and get over it :)

-DF

Hey fishy, take a chill pill will ya :P Just in case you were wondering, we were testing someone in here. So ya, go to your med cabinet and see if you can find your bottle of "Chill Pill" and perhaps a nice comfy couch to relax
  :wink:

[size=150]I said that because you said "we" on here to DF.  There was only one other person on here with you and that was Angelsview,  so you were saying we (meaning you and Angelsview) were testing someone to see if they fell for the bait.  Sorry I messed up my settings to make this reply.  I don't know how it will turn out.
:roll:
Ok so, we know what we said and no where we went wrong. In know way that we are perfect in everything. :P
To WeepingWillow:

We are having fun with a member called BC.

Everyone makes mistakes, nothing serious, I admit to mine. :)  

You're and your is a common mistake some make. 
WeepingWillow wrote: Awwww Star I find it hard to believe Angelsviews would test anyone or bait anyone.  I have read her posts and she seems like a straight shooter to me. How about sharing those chill pills with me, TeeHee   :D

You are absolutely right...don't test or bait maliciously!
Same as sing and sign