Someone told me about "daisyjane"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JYuuk4L2Vc

The wonderful world of internet... you can find out a lot and learn a lot too
What a nice song!
Thank you!
Lovely song, Daisy! I too have a song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH4Qui7czGg
cerberus97 wrote: Lovely song, Daisy! I too have a song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH4Qui7czGg


Ah ... David Cassidy ~ Partridge Family As Keith Partridge... He was back in our youthful day every females heart throb.

A peppy song too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Cassidy
daisyjane wrote: David Cassidy ~ Partridge Family As Keith Partridge... He was back in our youthful day every females heart throb.

I recently watched a film about his dad, Butch.
Frank Zappa. Stink Foot
cerberus97 wrote:
daisyjane wrote: David Cassidy ~ Partridge Family As Keith Partridge... He was back in our youthful day every females heart throb.

I recently watched a film about his dad, Butch.


It's hard to believe Jack was David father..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Cassidy

You don't mean this Butch?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butch_Cassidy
Cerb has his own song too but the words are a bit difficult to understand! :lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pigfntQtjfg
Graham1 wrote: Cerb has his own song too but the words are a bit difficult to understand! :lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pigfntQtjfg


Graham doesn't have a song, but there is a television advert dedicated to him...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhgG-Tr8LGk
cerberus97 wrote:
Graham1 wrote: Cerb has his own song too but the words are a bit difficult to understand! :lol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pigfntQtjfg


Graham doesn't have a song, but there is a television advert dedicated to him...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhgG-Tr8LGk


I wonder if Graham can sing this tune?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS5fLIvXFb0

Or he can be all cracked up? :lol:

Image
A Favourite of mine -- hope you will enjoy - and have a great day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx0r_O2FYxI&app=desktop
Lzzy Hale is the lead singer of hard rockin Halestorm, but her voice is amazing and here is one of her acoustic tracks that is mesmerizing...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxYFqH6Sj4U
Good one Gold! Not heard it before.
Another lady with an amazing and original voice was Dolores O'Riordan of the Cranberries. Sadly she died too soon but I think this song is one of her best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts
Absolutely amazing song one of my favourites
cron