The only way that I can keep in touch with Calgary and area local meet is through this thread.

We meet every Monday afternoon at "Mr Sub" @1:00 P.M., Towerland Mall phase II on main street near Safeway. Hope to see you there, if this isn't convience for you, please leave a note here so that we can arrange something.
starkitkat wrote: The only way that I can keep in touch with Calgary and area local meet is through this thread.

We meet every Monday afternoon at "Mr Sub" @1:00 P.M., Towerland Mall phase II on main street near Safeway. Hope to see you there, if this isn't convience for you, please leave a note here so that we can arrange something.

you shud have told me when I was out west Star I would have loved to meet you all 

Monday Febuary 20th is Family Day, so we will not be meeting.
Hope you all have a great day and a great weekend with your love one on Family day.
bambi6 wrote:
starkitkat wrote: The only way that I can keep in touch with Calgary and area local meet is through this thread.

you shud have told me when I was out west Star I would have loved to meet you all 

We spoke about this several times during your stay in Calgary. But it didn't work out, so next time you are in the area, we will arrange something for you :D
I will be meeting one of the silent member of this club for lunch tomorrow. Looking forward to it.