I agree it is still nice, no matter who wrote it.
It certainly is a lovely sentiment by whom and for whomever.
I have been divorced since 1971 and the only thing I can think I would like to send my ex is a tasty hemlock tea for Christmas.......but, that's just me............ :evil:
Where does one buy Hemlock these days? The 'Agora' near my house has a Walmart on it now...
peachShiraz wrote: It certainly is a lovely sentiment by whom and for whomever.
I have been divorced since 1971 and the only thing I can think I would like to send my ex is a tasty hemlock tea for Christmas.......but, that's just me............ :evil:

:lol:  I had to google  it, to see what it was   :shock: he must deserve it   :lol: 
Now that the divorce is  done and out of the way, she is single again this opens the possibilities of serious dating marathons

Mutley

... this was mine..

I respect my ex...she is a person I know the best... but love has gone  long time ago and together with all other life situations ..... I just  want to start a new life
I am not into any material things.. i just want to live decent life  and live from my job and that's start to look impossible in my country 

I gave her my flat  before divorce
I gave her  my car  before divorce
Divorce costed us just 60 euro  , no arguing, no lawyers,
While we waiting for judge to give us divorce papers she slapped my hands and told me " don't eat your nails!" :-)

that's it.