Why does this process seem complicated...? Should not be technically challenging.....I cannot seem to manage it....anyone give me some direction? With every attempt the message is “only three messages per day?” What’s that about....thanks in advance...
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Thank yu !
CallyB wrote: Why does this process seem complicated...? Should not be technically challenging.....I cannot seem to manage it....anyone give me some direction? With every attempt the message is “only three messages per day?” What’s that about....thanks in advance...

Non Premium Members can do 3 free actions per day
The 3 free action items include:
- messages and replies
- smiles
- comments (forum, gallery and blogs)

does not include comments on magazine articles (can post as many as you want)
or friendship requests.
Hi Graham,
Thanks for taking the time to respond re my “message problem”....I now understand why nothing seemed to work in a logical fashion. There is not a lot of involvement for non Premium Members.....I’ve even been unable to respond to a message....truthfully I gave up in frustration. I’ll have to give it some thought...re payment.

On another note....if I may make a personal statement...I read your profile.....and wanted to share, that I understand ‘caregiving’......I speak from personal experience....and wish you strength and grace as you move through your days....

I’m a bit disappointed with this site, as I was looking forward to meeting and making some new friends......but so it is....

Thanks again for your help...the site is lucky to have you....
CallyB - Canada
You make a valid point Cally. It does seem one has to pay to fully enjoy the site, whether wanting friendship or relationship.
It is a pity but the choice is ours I guess.