Don't worry Grif, for those who have window as their O/S, don't even need to download or install any online free antivirus, as it come with "Window Defender" it is part of the O/S that microsoft put out for them, all they need to do is go to their start menu and type in the search box "Window Defender" it will appear on your P.C., for the first time I recommend that they do a full system scan.

I am not to worried about the others attacking me as it just prove to other members of this site that they are shark members of this site. In other words, I am sure that they are just jealous that I started this thread long before they became members of this site.

I am sure that this thread was bump up for Scrummy to read and to pick one of his choice.

Trying to get the last word again star?

Well I have news for you. I use Windows and I learned the hard way that Defender is NOT enough. AVG FREE and no doubt others are far superior.

And why bring Lady L into this? What did she do?

Almost forgot when I had problems a big fish fixed them from thousands of miles away. Seem to remember this questioned was aimed at him too. :)
I will answer your question Gwynnie. Stardaisy now has a problem with me because I put her feet to the fire when she made the remark she was finding another site that wasn't over run with people like me/ie
Americans. I was very offended, and remarked in open forum about her comments. It surprised me that StairDasiy who had presented herself as a Christian women, having all the noble virtues ever noted in the bible, would make such a comment. . What shocked me more was that her "posse" never made a comment. I think it was a "drink the koolaid" moment for them. I think her return to our "bosom" should come with an apology. I assume the other site wasn't all it was cracked up to be. It goes to prove diversity encourages, stimulates, and provides growth to all communities, including online.
Laurie
Sorry Laurie, I had to wait for my freebies and I was busy this afternoon doing errands, so go ahead and judge me for who you think I am.
I also came to this conclusion that I will not answer and silly question or anything stupid, so if you are waiting for me to answer you, you will have a very long wait. What you think of the other site is of your own opinion as you don't know what site I belong to or what I do and what I do there is no body's business but my own.

Just prove to Gwyne that I don't always have the last word. :lol:

Keep on smiling :D
:roll: :roll: Still not getting it star?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TheLadyL wrote: I will answer your question Gwynnie. Stardaisy now has a problem with me because I put her feet to the fire when she made the remark she was finding another site that wasn't over run with people like me/ie
Americans. I was very offended, and remarked in open forum about her comments. It surprised me that StairDasiy who had presented herself as a Christian women, having all the noble virtues ever noted in the bible, would make such a comment. . What shocked me more was that her "posse" never made a comment. I think it was a "drink the koolaid" moment for them. I think her return to our "bosom" should come with an apology. I assume the other site wasn't all it was cracked up to be. It goes to prove diversity encourages, stimulates, and provides growth to all communities, including online.
Laurie

Stardaisy in no way reflects the values or educational standards of the vast majority of Canadians. Sadly, her 'posse' encourages the buffoonery for its own amusement. I would apologize for her offensive comments, but as a disclaimer : Any views or opinions presented in her communications are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Canadians. Canada will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the individual responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.
Thank You Applemac for the deep laugh your comments gave me. Thank you for reminding me, that each group of people will always have the good as well as the bad represented. We have a few "crackers" in my neck of the woods also. But majority of people handle life with grace, compassion, and understanding. I am saddened though when it is wrapped in the word "Christian", and presented as truth. The best thing I can suggest to anybody is to sit back and watch, and wait. The truth will always shine through.
Smiling
Laurie
DaddyFish wrote: I use Linux so I am pretty immune to most threats.
That's pretty much of a cliche. And you know that things tend to change with time. Linux has become more popular overtime.

I'd use a graph here, but my search turns up 2012 results hm...
Not sure I follow you there Ben... a graph of what? Increase in linux home users?
TheLadyL wrote: I will answer your question Gwynnie. Stardaisy now has a problem with me because I put her feet to the fire when she made the remark she was finding another site that wasn't over run with people like me/ie
Laurie

Laurie If you are referring to me as part of the posse..
I too would like an apology..
I have a brain of my own..
If you have a beef with Daisy that is between you two..
don't drag others into it..
Yes between Daisy,Morton & I we do join forces for certain reasons that have nothing to do with you or your posts or posts between you and Daisy
So kindly leave me out of your disputes 
If you weren't referring to me  
please Ignore this post 
I have never used an antivirus protector program.  I am not very computer-smart. I don't do much on the computer so maybe I don't need it. 
I have no clue why you have made the statement that you just did. I did not refer to you in any way shape or form. I have in fact brought no names into the discussion, nor have I hinted at such. I have never had a cross word for you nor have I indicated you in anything. Therefore I am at a lost to your response. I have done nothing that I can see that will require an apology. I think Jaffa you has assumed that which is not there, and in this I am curious as to why. I would not make such a public statement unless I was sure of what I spoke. I do not presume to know the workings of others minds. My words have been directed at Daisy over a remark she made, nothing more. Rest assured if I have a" beef" with someone, I would go directly to that person. That is the correct/responsible/adult way to handle the situation.
Laurie
Will in that case I will take your word for it..
But guessing some will wonder what and who indeed you meant by "posse" 
NancyWashington wrote: I have never used an antivirus protector program.  I am not very computer-smart. I don't do much on the computer so maybe I don't need it. 

Not using an antivirus is a bit risky, even if all you do is check your email.

Think of using an antivirus like having a condom in your pocket - better to have one and not need it than need one and not have it. :wink:

-DF
jaffa33 wrote: Will in that case I will take your word for it..
But guessing some will wonder what and who indeed you meant by "posse" 

I guess she was waiting for my army to start attacking, who is in my army? don't have a clue. :wink: Didn't know I had an army. As you will notice in the last few days there has been more than one attacks, so she just prove my point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse