I enjoy exploring the great outdoors. Pick a spot on a map than go and see what you can find. You don't really have to take anything with you, But I would suggest maybe a big stick, depending on where you might end up. Don't want to run into any unfriendliness out in the wilds, just make loud noises should keep whatever at bay. Now with all that said, I love exploring river's, lakes, and streams. If lucky, I might find a ghost town to explore. Will need a big stick for any snakes you might encounter? Also don't forget your camera. Tons of pictures just await, always keep an eye out for any bear signs, Big sticks wont scare them away. Have fun enjoy the outer limits, But be careful. I might even do some gold panning, fishing. Depends on how I feel and where I decide to go. :D
I like to find  old  mechanical  clocks and fix them ,from minatures to weight driven grandfather clocks  All in all i think i have almost 40 clocks in the place ,Not of course all going at the same time ...Some are easier to fix than others and some seem to never get fixed right,but now and then you find something old and discarded and you bring it back to being a perfect time keeper once again.:D,and that makes me a happy Pappy....
Some may find my hobby hilarious, but I show Chickens :)
I purchased some Silkies at an Auction and there are a lot
Of Poultry Shows around my area so I thought I would
'Have a go' and I love it!  I wash them in special Shampoo
And conditioner before the show and blow dry them with a hair dryer
And fluff them up with a special brush :)
They look amazing when I'm finished with them :)
I've done three shows so far and have had great success
At each one :).
The added bonus is you also get eggs from these
Little darlings :). They are so friendly too!

I am assuming then that kentucky fried chicken would be out of the question as a first date option?
Errrrrr, you got that right Gulfshores!
Ha ha :) :lol:  
I don't mind the odd feed of the ok KFC though
But only about twice a year!
One of my favourite foods is Chicken actually
Just Roast Chicken yumm :D 
Koala, i can just see the chickens parading to, Im too sexy for my rooster, too sexy for my rooster,
Good on you, doing what you enjoy,
Best Wishes. 
in the early 60's I taught a chicken pet to dance to a song called "Let's Dance" I can't for the life of me remember the name of the artist. Although the method was not cruel to the animal or to me, but I would not say it here just in case someone raises their objection for cruelty to animals.I have enough on my plate as it is.

I said one day to mom (I was 8 or so years old at the time) that I have taught the chicken to dance. She looked at me with disbelief. So I went and got the portable record player and played the song. Of course the chicken started to jump up and down and my mother was hysterical. Low and behold she tries to show my dad on his return the trick trying to show off in front of dad. She picked some other song I cannot remember which, and plays it and of course there is no reaction. The chicken would only dance to Lets Dance and she did not realize that. She was furious that she was made to look like an idiot in front of my dad.

Picture this, the chicken is roaming free in the yard doing what chickens do, you play a song and they start jumping up and down. Show winner any day.

I had read about animals reflex reactions in a science book and the chicken was my first experiment. I had trained the chicken with that method over a period of 2 months. I taught a pig how to read but that remains if and when subject on pet pigs arises, or cats how to run making sound like horses or..........dogs speaking etc. Talking of dogs where is that mut?

MutleyImage There boy
Broadcaster that is so Awesome!
You are a Chicken 'Whisperer'!!
Ha ha! :lol:  
I will be busy tomorrow washing and preparing my chickens
As I have a Show this Saturday!
Wish me luck! Woohoo :) :) 

I will post Results :) 
scrummy wrote: Koala, i can just see the chickens parading to, Im too sexy for my rooster, too sexy for my rooster,
Best Wishes. 

ha ha!  Thank you Scrummy  :D
I enjoy it and they can become very friendly the little cluck clucks!
They each have their own little characters :)

Today I attended my third Show with my Sebrights and Silkies
They won me three first prizes and a second prize :D  
I'm very happy! :D
The guy that came second, maybe its time for him to chicken out, Loser,
Glad for you, enjoy this place, it can be quite funny at times. 
scrummy wrote: Koala, i can just see the chickens parading to, Im too sexy for my rooster, too sexy for my rooster,
Best Wishes. 

Scrummy, you made me laugh right out loud...good one.....I know the commercial you are talking about.  I really like that commercial, :lol:  
Koalabear wrote: Some may find my hobby hilarious, but I show Chickens :)
I purchased some Silkies at an Auction and there are a lot
Of Poultry Shows around my area so I thought I would
'Have a go' and I love it!  I wash them in special Shampoo
And conditioner before the show and blow dry them with a hair dryer
And fluff them up with a special brush :)
They look amazing when I'm finished with them :)
I've done three shows so far and have had great success
At each one :).
The added bonus is you also get eggs from these
Little darlings :). They are so friendly too!

I thought you were just kidding when I read this before.  I am amazed as I have never heard of anything like this, and I grew up on the farm.  I have gathered my share of eggs..........

Oh Kaola, please do post a picture when you can.  I would love to see these chickens.

I never saw that ad, I made up that sh...
Im yellin ye, im crazy. Regards. 
It isn't an ad Scrummy, it is a hillarious commercial on TV.  This man is approaching a woman for a ride home (I think it must have been a car commercial, I can't remember), and everything he says to her, she say "I'm too sexy for my ------"  In the end, she says "I'm too sexy for my car".  She is so funny looking, we all love it around here.  I will take note when I see it again and post it for you to see.

Oh, I just found it Scrummy, here it is.  It is for bread......hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E70vnHYrTRY 

There was another one for the car...maybe this is it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-t1Sy39WtM