There have been plenty of genuine experiences, and due to the life I've lived and husbands and friends I have had, learned a great deal, with them being a large part of the 'life learning curve' as witnesses to, or being part of some unbelievable journeys I have been on. I have a website, but will share some stories in this site, when I have the time, if anyone is interested?

I might be able to shed some light on any of your unusual experiences. I will keep an open mind, and I hope others who normally would 'poo poo' the stories being posted, would either read them and keep quiet, or ask sensible questions, make understanding comments, or, move on.... please. We don't need arguments, just enlightenment, and open minds......

I've been a researcher for a long time, and had a friend who was a para-psychologist, back in London, UK. I also knew some mediums who were mostly successful in what they did. My 4th husband was, and maybe still is, a High Priest with his own coven, and as far as my experiences with him and his followers, I believed him to be a good man, a healer (I was witness to PROOF, along with another person, of his healing abilities) and although he read Tarot Cards, which some deem an evil thing, he helped me understand how all this strange, other dimensional stuff occurs. In some cases how to protect ourselves.

But, there is so much more to it, and if we don't demand that we have these experiences, they are more likely to happen. I've had more supernatural experiences than many others I have come upon. I mean TRUE, not exaggerated or made up stories (although some of them can be most entertaining!)

I would love for any of you to share your TRUE stories with us here? I can usually tell if a story is believed to be true by the teller, or if is just imagination and getting carried away.

I have a picture taken in New Orleans of a church with what seems to be a demon carrying something that looks human and is half in or out of a sack. This apparition is just outside the window, in the air, at the top of the building, hovering. My husband knows the man who holidayed there about three years ago and took the picture. The apparition was not seen at the time of photographing it, until later when the holiday pictures were being looked at.

There is another story connected to New Orleans, and the Mardi Gras 2016, with a landlord we had. He became cursed and died a few months later... He had been completely healthy all his previous life.

It seems once we have some proof of supernatural activities many other ones begin to turn up..... On the other hand, for those who have never experienced anything that unusual, I understand they might prefer to accept scientific theories, or just refuse to believe. The kinder people will just keep an open mind.

When I post it, if anyone wanted to get the pic checked, I welcome them to go ahead, but I would prefer to know WHAT others think this spooky figure could be.... If I get enough interest I can dig it out of my computer and find a way to post it here.

I'm really busy finishing a manuscript for publishing, but will pop in from time to time.
Hi my mom used to tell me stories that happened when she wasa young girl during the 3 world war in her home town of Turin in Italy,
Every night around midnight for this black cat to come outthey would hear babies crying ! well it so happened that they kept on seeing this black cat come out and it was limping!!,The next night no one could take it any more so one man decided to wait at the top floor for this black cat that kept on making all the babies cry,As this black cat came out of one of the rooms the man took the ax and chopped it leg off ,it was meant to kill the cat but it slipped away!Next day to their surprise they saw the priest come out of his flat limping and only with one leg! this is a true story! and many people witnessed this.!
My daughter was moved into a beautiful new flat! but the building was built on the old sanatoriam ground that used to treat children with mental issues.One night she woke up to go see her baby and all on the wall were claw marks!like if you dragged your nails across the room.This went on several times,it then turned out that the mother of this child who was kept in there didnt want nayone near her ,so she then starting speaking to my daughter at night!My daughter was petrified,this went on for some time and i use to see the marks on the walls in the morning and on th ceilings,This is also a true story ! why the land was not blessed before building took place i dont know as alot of horrendous things happened in there at night.
Since my passing of my mom in 2015, my senses have changed and it seems to be before i could sense thiings about people if i met them i still have that feeling but now its changed that i get days if i look at things i see different people faces,Ive now decided il draw and keep a file of them and maybe it will help someone one day.A couple of months ago ,i started seeing these very very bright flashes of light in a form of
very small angel !like if you took a flash on a camera thats how quick it was ,it was so bright it could have lit up a whole house ,but when they saw that i had come into the bathroom ,within a split second they were gone out the window.
sorry that was suppose to be world war 2 not 3. in my story,