1 Missing breakfast
2 Sleeping late
3 High sugar consumption
4 More sleeping (especially in the morning)
5 Eating meals while watching tv or at the computer
6 Wearing cap/scarf or socks while sleeping
7 Not urinating till you're fit to burst
cerberus97 wrote: 1 Missing breakfast
2 Sleeping late
3 High sugar consumption

Really?
daisyjane wrote:
cerberus97 wrote: 1 Missing breakfast
2 Sleeping late
3 High sugar consumption

Really?

Numbers 1 and 7 especially. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It supplies the body with energy to face the day, it sharpens the mind and our reflexes, and strengthens the immune system. 7 is likely to damage the kidneys.
I can see number 1, but the last one can be hard... oh gosh can I get in.. .I need too..... seen people crossing their legs just waiting to get in.. kinda be hard tho?

Thus is why they say breakfast is the most important meal of the day! :)

Ok...... Calling on Dr. Cerberus :lol:
daisyjane wrote: I can see number 1, but the last one can be hard... oh gosh can I get in.. .I need too..... seen people crossing their legs just waiting to get in.. kinda be hard tho?

Thus is why they say breakfast is the most important meal of the day! :)

Ok...... Calling on Dr. Cerberus :lol:

No Dr here. It's just common sense :D
Is No 8 posting nonsense in the forums? :lol:
Graham1 wrote: Is No 8 posting nonsense in the forums? :lol:

Does that exclude #4 on your welcome greeting G :P

Does this help?
https://blog.fitwell.co/7-dangerous-brain-damaging-habits-7b9dd739590

It is amazing what you find on the net!

What are the top 10 brain damaging habits?

1.Long Naps - During the day, short naps no longer than 20 minutes will leave you feeling energized. Longer naps of roughly an hour will leave you feeling groggy and sluggish. This feeling comes from entering the deeper stages of sleep that occurs after 30 - 60 minutes.

2.Over-stressing - When you spend time worrying about everything, you drain a lot of mental energy. Choose a select few things worth worrying about and let go of the rest. This is a point taken from Mark Manson’s book, “The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck.”

3.Taking Things Personally - We don’t need to make everything about us and when we do so, it gets exhausting. The whole world is not out to get you.

4.Sleeping In Late - It sets a bad tone for the rest of the day. Studies have found that when you wake up earlier in the morning, it makes you more productive. Note: If you are someone who prefers to work late/are more productive late at night, this may not apply to you.

5.Excessively using Your Smartphone - Texting and checking Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social media platform can become an addictive habit. This one made me Laugh... because I see a lot of people with their eyes to their smartphone... I have a hard time remembering where mine is... :lol:

6.Holding On To The Past - If you can’t let go of past mistakes or tragedies, you will never fully enjoy the present or the future.

7..Fueling Drama - Sometimes it’s ok to let a small disagreement go. You don’t always have to be right. People may try to throw negativity your way, and often times the best way to handle it is to not add fuel to the flame.

8..Lack of Self-Respect - Exercising bad habits such as poor diet and lack of exercise rob your body of energy. Your body is a machine and needs the right fuel and maintenance to keep running efficiently.

9.Lack of Gratitude - Learn to appreciate the things that you’ve been blessed with because there are people out there that wish they had the exact things you aren’t thankful for.

10.Worrying About What People Think About You - Spending time thinking about how much people like you is not only a waste of time, it’s emotionally draining because we can never be sure. Rather than worrying about what people think, just assume everyone talks sh*t about you and move on.

11.Laying in Bed - The longer you lay in bed the less energy you will have to tackle the day. The time of the day I have the most anxiety is when I’m just laying there staring at my ceiling.

12.Facebook Scrolling - Trying to reach the end of your newsfeed is one of the most draining daily activities. You see a bunch of photos of people’s lives you don’t care about while reading a conversation between people who you haven’t seen in years.

13.Moving Slow - The faster you move the more energy you get. The slower you move the more your body feels sluggish. When you can walk fast, do it.

14.Indecisiveness - This might be the biggest daily drain on your efficiency. The internal debate of whether you should do something is exhausting. It makes it hard to think and raises your cortisol levels which promotes anxiety. Just do it.

15.Heavy Lunches - After you eat a big lunch you sit there staring at your computer wondering why you can’t get any more work done.

16.Fantasizing About Being Somewhere Else - Daydreaming about being somewhere better actually takes a lot of brain power and is also kind of depressing. It distances you from the world around you and makes it harder for you to get your work down.

17.Warm Showers - Warm showers sedate you, sometimes after taking a warm shower I want to lay down again. Cold showers energize you and leave you wanting to attack the day.

18Masturbating Before Work/School- This is mainly for guys but masturbating right when you wake up drains your energy for the day. This is because it causes you to have a dip in testosterone which is a very important hormone for men.

Wearing heels
Of course, heels make your legs look great, but what are they doing to your feet, knees, and back? Heels can be painful, cause bunions, and alter the anatomy of your calf muscles. That’s plenty to get stressed about.

https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-top-10-brain-damaging-habits
daisyjane wrote: 6.Holding On To The Past - If you can’t let go of past mistakes or tragedies, you will never fully enjoy the present or the future.

"He who studieth revenge keepeth his own wounds green" Francis Bacon
cerberus97 wrote:
daisyjane wrote: 6.Holding On To The Past - If you can’t let go of past mistakes or tragedies, you will never fully enjoy the present or the future.

"He who studieth revenge keepeth his own wounds green" Francis Bacon

If anyone can think of something it is you Cerberus :lol:

I just post what I found in that link...
daisyjane wrote: I just post what I found in that link...

it was a good post, too, Daisy :)