Bourbon Balls
2 cups crushed graham crackers
1 ¼ cups powdered sugar, divided use
1 cup finely chopped pecans
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ cup bourbon
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
**to make these nonalcoholic, use apple juice in place of the bourbon
1. In a large bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, 1 cup powdered sugar, pecans, cocoa and cinnamon.
2. Whisk together bourbon and maple syrup, then add to dry ingredients. Stir together until everything is evenly moistened. If the mixture looks too dry, add more bourbon and syrup, a small amount at a time. The mixture should clump easily when squeezed.
3. Form mixtue into small balls by hand. On a flat surface, roll balls in remaining ¼ cup of powdered sugar and then place them on a waxed paper-lined plate or tray. Chill to let the flavors meld before serving.

Makes 2 dozen cookies
Sounds yummy !!! copied it to my docs ,,,will make some for the holidays... TY
blackwidow wrote: Sounds yummy !!! copied it to my docs ,,,will make some for the holidays... TY

You’re welcome I really enjoy them
I copied the recipe , going to try and make them for us.
Thanks girlfriend .
DutchyL wrote: I copied the recipe , going to try and make them for us.
Thanks girlfriend .

Cheers girlfriend
These sounds so yummy. Also, reminds me of rum balls.
Have copied the recipe to try them. Thank you for sharing.
D
sunnyday_101 wrote: These sounds so yummy. Also, reminds me of rum balls.
Have copied the recipe to try them. Thank you for sharing.
D

You can use rum too!! Either way they are yummy.
CelesteB wrote: Bourbon Balls
2 cups crushed graham crackers
1 ¼ cups powdered sugar, divided use
1 cup finely chopped pecans
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ cup bourbon
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
**to make these nonalcoholic, use apple juice in place of the bourbon
1. In a large bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, 1 cup powdered sugar, pecans, cocoa and cinnamon.
2. Whisk together bourbon and maple syrup, then add to dry ingredients. Stir together until everything is evenly moistened. If the mixture looks too dry, add more bourbon and syrup, a small amount at a time. The mixture should clump easily when squeezed.
3. Form mixtue into small balls by hand. On a flat surface, roll balls in remaining ¼ cup of powdered sugar and then place them on a waxed paper-lined plate or tray. Chill to let the flavors meld before serving.

Makes 2 dozen cookies

Looks interesting although I am a little concerned about the crushed graham crackers! :lol: