would love to contact camper666 in saint john nb. like others, I am not a premium member. don't have faith in it, haha, and yet here I am. its frustrating that you can't leave any kind of message, at least a means of contact
hang on ..
hang on ..
weren't you in love with  Juanitaj?
I was enjoying lurking around your love story..
oh we are so fickle :wink: :lol: :D  
:lol:
prospector wrote: would love to contact camper666 in saint john nb. like others, I am not a premium member. don't have faith in it, haha, and yet here I am. its frustrating that you can't leave any kind of message, at least a means of contact

As Jaffa says, pretty fickle huh? Good entertainment for us though :lol: Most people who are serious about getting in touch with one another would probably splash out on a month's membership. These dating sites are businesses, how do you think they can afford to put together such a comprehensive site? You have to pay for their expertise.
It is also a friendship site and for that you don't need to pay. I am the exception that proves the rule :lol:
I was a free member for a long time before I paid up and I became friends with many other members in that time. There are always ways and means if you look for them :D
Did no-one ever tell you what you get for nothing? :roll:
prospector?
are you after  her V Dub ?
freedom campers are getting a bad name here ..
cause they poop everywhere
ok
ok
on to third woman...
Geeze Gwynnie haven't you found him one yet?
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I found a friend in Jaffa while we were both free members. Be careful what you wish for! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just kidding Jaffa. Love ya :D