Since this is a new Sub-Section and an online chat forum let's use it.

To all the people that sent me smiles and I could only reciprocate without a message, this is to let you know that as much as I wanted to reply with a message I couldn't because neither of us were premium members.

I'm not sure yet whether I want to become a premium member or not.

Leave a message and I'll reply (ok so it can be read by everyone, so what!)

Best Regards,
David
me too an non premium member,

but have two blog entries and will be using the Forums
see you online :P
ahrgin wrote: me too an non premium member,

but have two blog entries and will be using the Forums
see you online :P

Glad to know I'm not the only one that stops by!
I did see an option for private chat with someone who is on line (though don't know if that's restricted to private members.

I'll check out your blog entries.

I keep very busy, I have 18 Recipe Blogs (blogspot) and post on about 14 different message boards and forums + 5 Social networks.

http://demram.blogspot.com/ is my only non recipe blog but if you check my profile on that blog (about me) you will find all the others + website and contact details

Best regards,
David
I looked at your food .... You look like you can cook up quite the meal... Did you do cooking in your former life before the 50 plus club :)
Chicklet8
chicklet8 wrote: I looked at your food .... You look like you can cook up quite the meal... Did you do cooking in your former life before the 50 plus club :)
Chicklet8

No, actually 7yrs ago I couldn't boil an egg!

I was diagnosed a Coeliac in 2005 and the commercially available gluten free food was dispicable.

So I set about teaching myself to cook and bake, now I devise Gluten Free recipes and have about 16 Recipe Blogs.

I have a main Blog where I have most everything including all info on Coeliac disease, you should have a look sometime.

Click here to enter

Best Regards,
David
Am amazed at all the posts you have up... and not only in the food section! You have some amount of very interesting information and links put up.Some good laughs also!
Maybe I overdo it a bit.

But if there's nobody about it's nice to have something to look at, read about or just chuckle at.

If you can laugh when your down, then depression will never win.

This is the first day of the rest of your life, only you control what happens next.

Best Regards,
David
I agree totally! Am all for making the best of things.We have 2 choices ..either lie down and die or get on with it!
Carpe diem!!

I'm new to this process...how does it work. Do you receive emails, etc...
Hi Helen and welcome to the club.
The forums are places to exchange ideas and maybe make friends in the process.
I would also recommend the english speaking chatroom as a good place to meet new friends. I am a Moderator there and its a really friendly and welcoming place to visit.
Dave707 wrote: Maybe I overdo it a bit.

But if there's nobody about it's nice to have something to look at, read about or just chuckle at.

If you can laugh when your down, then depression will never win.

This is the first day of the rest of your life, only you control what happens next.

Best Regards,
David

YES DAVE..........I too will Remain a NON conformist here....will NOT become a Premium Member.........what is the point of chatting, if we have to HIDE it......we matter just as much, so let the brave ones, put our words out here............and Dave, I checked out your link, and I will most definately check out the recipes, cause I have "Celiac" TOO - NEVER have I heard of it referred to as "Coeliac" babe

.......I will definately be here alot.......as I too have "no one about"..... :lol: and Im pretty confidant to let my words be read in the Great Wide OPEN.............

For Information only, no offence meant, its just good to be educated.

Coeliac disease (pronounced /ˈsiːli.æk/; spelled celiac disease in North America[1]) is an autoimmune disorder of the small intestine that occurs in genetically predisposed people of all ages from middle infancy onward

This is the correct spelling.

Not sure why the lady has never heard of it before, particularly if she has the complaint.
I believe she is commenting on the way you spelled it with the "o".
Just thought I would check out the forum and say hello. Im the new guy on the block. Not a premium member as I was wanting to check the water temperature before jumping in. I ve sent along one of my photos as an ice breaker for ppl that may be interested in photography. I use to teach evening courses in my home town ,and thought that maybe in the forum people might share some of their art as well. Hope this brief note finds everyone in good health and spirits. Brad
Hi,
I am not sure how this works as I have been a member but have not been into this area yet. So I wanted to check it out and see how it all works. Hi to u and I hope u enjoy this sight, so far I am having fun chatting with so many different people. Take care k. Bye for now.