A guide to the dos and donts of attracting a potential date's attention.

1. Men seeking Women

Things to do

* Talk to her
* Ask about her, her interests, favourite foods, her day
* Engage her intellect with yours. Listen to her. Learn from her. Make suggestions of how to expand her knowledge and/or experience.
* Tell her about your hobbies, even if it's gardening. If the woman is interested in gardening, perhaps the two of you will connect. If not, at least you're talking about yourself and that's all that matters, isn't it?

Things NOT to do

* Talk only about yourself
* Begin every sentence with "I"
* Ignore her.
* Repeatedly assure her of how clever you are, then contradict yourself by speaking


2. Women seeking Men.

Thing s to do

* Say "yes" a lot.
* Laugh at his jokes, no matter how banal they are.

Things NOT to do

* Interrupt him when he's talking about himself. That is Ice-Breaker Suicide.
This is a joke? Right? :lol:
for sure Graham,, wtf
I knew BW would understand :)
This topic has been moved to the Humour and Games section of the Forum as a joke about the strategy of a game player has little to do with Partnership and Love!
If the cap fits... lol 8)
Graham1 wrote: This topic has been moved to the Humour and Games section of the Forum as a joke about the strategy of a game player has little to do with Partnership and Love!


Ahh, by the power of an Admin :)
daisyjean wrote:
Graham1 wrote: This topic has been moved to the Humour and Games section of the Forum as a joke about the strategy of a game player has little to do with Partnership and Love!


Ahh, by the power of an Admin :)

Responsibility not power Daisy!
We all have the Responsibility in this site by reading the site rules, but we don't have the power that you have Graham. :)
daisyjean wrote: We all have the Responsibility in this site by reading the site rules, but we don't have the power that you have Graham. :)

Seems we see things differently Daisy! I have a responsibility to see that all members are treated impartially and with respect; power is not an issue!
Sounds like an amusing joke may have back fired just a little......lol :roll:
Sara2101 wrote: Sounds like an amusing joke may have back fired just a little......lol :roll:


This was not a joke, but something I have witnessed many times in the chat room, when married men attempt to flirt with single females but talk only about themselves.
Sara2101 wrote: Sounds like an amusing joke may have back fired just a little......lol :roll:

LOL Sometimes it does.
Graham1 wrote:
daisyjean wrote: We all have the Responsibility in this site by reading the site rules, but we don't have the power that you have Graham. :)

Seems we see things differently Daisy! I have a responsibility to see that all members are treated impartially and with respect; power is not an issue!


Excally Graham! You have that responsiblity to be fair to everyone, you don't abuse your power of authority.
Jake62 wrote:
Sara2101 wrote: Sounds like an amusing joke may have back fired just a little......lol :roll:


This was not a joke, but something I have witnessed many times in the chat room, when married men attempt to flirt with single females but talk only about themselves.


Maybe if married men talked to their wives, instead of looking for extra marital "love" here, they wouldn't need your advice...... :shock: just saying....