Men had really disappointed you for four years now. I just hope and believe that I found a good and optimistic man on here
Hello friend
I am since 10 yrs alone and i know its not easy.
I think many woman make the fault...we search....we woman have to bemfindnit from a man.
Look i live in cyprus to full with russian, bulgarien , philipinqs, sri lanka woman...
So the chance to find mr right is more small as when i live somewhere else.
Dont give up the hope!
And enyoy the live....dont think to much i must find a man.
My collegues cannt understand why i am single...but its my way or it looks as its my way.
Think positive.
Forget the search .
All the best from afrodite birth place
Cyprus
Agathe
Well, those who are out of relationships want in, while other who are in want out.
Can see from the lockdowns all across the globe.
There is some honest men out there , i wish i could find a honest woman, who is true and genuine like myself, instead of false and fake people roaming on social media sites
sweetfiftyheart wrote: Men had really disappointed you for four years now. I just hope and believe that I found a good and optimistic man on here

Welcome to the site. I hope the disappointments (it goes both ways-both male and female) haven't jaded you from giving life/love another try. Good luck with finding that special someone but Don't limit yourself to just this site.
Hello to you all , im new here and will like to let you all know there are still honest man out there, we just need to find that special one that is meant for us, i have been alone for over 5 years now, and im willing to move on with my life now.Any honest,caring and loving woman out there should message me.

Thanks.
jjmenez1, I hate to tell you this but, all the honest men died with George Washington. However, there is still hope for you, as there are still a few "Good" men left. May take some time to find them and weed them out but I know you can do it. My best to you, Arlen