[quote= :mrgreen: "samac7"]A lovely sentiment Aka,  I hope so too.[/quote]
It's so enriching to have memories of our beloved ones. The comfort it brings us knowing that we can be ourselves without any judgement. To sit still and breathe without the eyes of predators...
I can only wish that in our time of loniness, our first instincts will protects us. I myself find we take so much time living in the past that the present is a blink of an eye. So it's time to make eye contact and smile with all the people that you see throughout the day. It's a wonderful feeling to have someone acknowledge your presence. One smile at a time, one hello at a time. Brings you closer to meeting someone.
akakakes wrote: Gosh I hope we can still find the one that says.. And then my soul saw you and it kinda went " Oh there you are, I've been looking for you "..

I couldn't agree more!
Cesles wrote: It surely is not easy these days. And where do I go to meet people around my age?? :roll: But mustn't lose hope. There must be someone out there for us. It all depends what you're looking for. I'd rather be single than be with someone when there is no love and affinitys.

I am a widow and I have been looking for app. a year and a half., have met lots of men., some interesting, some, not a all., my biggest problem is to be able to trust again.....

And the more I meet the less if feel like I wish to go on...., I also believe that I maby better off alone than with someone not worthwhile I do not have much time to waste.....
I still find myself lucky. Nine years ago, I had two broken ankles. My daughter moved me from Texas to California. During the day she set me in front of a computer and enrolled me in a personals website. I started talking to a guy, then we had the phone calls, and finally I broke down and went on a "date". And the rest was like a 4 month whirl wind. I had past relationships that weren't very happy ones, so I had set up walls, and I believed that Love wouldn't get in, I was tired of being hurt. By our third date, this man, kept saying he loved me (for all the right reasons) by the fifth date he asked me to marry him. We married one week later, then I transplanted him back to Texas. He hated it, but he persevered and we had our ups and downs, and I actually learned to love (for all the right reasons). He was my best friend, my confidant and my teacher for 81/2 years. I lost him 3 months ago. I don't know what I want to find, everything is still to raw right now. But don't give up hope there is Love out there, even if you don't want to find it.