When I hit chatroom...it just says "connecting", but never does. What can I do?
I same here I can't get in
Hi, Same thing happened to me. If you have been using Firefox that's the issue. It no longer supports Java platforms, so I downloaded Google Chrome which is free, and voila, it gets me into 50+ chat. Hope this is your problem, it's an easy fix.
Hopefully this will post on the front of the page everyone should go to google chrome instead of using Mozilla Fire Fox because it no longer supports Java Script. So if you want to get on go to google.com and download their version of Google Chrome! Otherwise you will not be able to chat in the room.
I see the boffins at 50 plus have messed up the chat room again. It's no wonder so many have cancelled their premium membership and migrated to other chat sites. Ridiculous!
cerberus97 wrote: I see the boffins at 50 plus have messed up the chat room again. It's no wonder so many have cancelled their premium membership and migrated to other chat sites. Ridiculous!

That is not correct Cerberus as the club was a victim of an attempted cyber attack which happens to most online sites now and then. It is being worked on and hopefully will be up and running again soon.
G wonderful job maintaining social distancing yesterday. i take back almost everything i ever said about you. keep up the good work and please dont go on yet another vacation we need you in these difficult times
i use google chrome and it alwyas says its connecting but it never does
billcc wrote: G wonderful job maintaining social distancing yesterday. i take back almost everything i ever said about you. keep up the good work and please dont go on yet another vacation we need you in these difficult times

G has been on vacation his entire life ---- banking aint a real job lol
mom
key workers.jpg
I think there is a new perspective on who the key workers are now!
You have to be a registered member to view the files attached to this post.
I believe some members still cannot access the chat. Temporarily you will be able to via our Irish website www.50plus-club.ie
I was in....nobody there...
New member......