A cheerful morning to you dear lady. At the risk of being provocative, I must say I did have to engage in some upskirt positioning to better see your literary coquetry.
Cheers!
dbguy49 wrote: A cheerful morning to you dear lady. At the risk of being provocative, I must say I did have to engage in some upskirt positioning to better see your literary coquetry.
Cheers!

literary coquetry, db - awesome lol!
dbguy49 wrote: A cheerful morning to you dear lady. At the risk of being provocative, I must say I did have to engage in some upskirt positioning to better see your literary coquetry.
Cheers!

:lol: :lol: As usual db, you have a great sense of humor
Might be an urban myth but years ago I heard a story about a college that selected volunteers to wear glasses that turned the image of life around them up side down. After a very short time, the brain flipped the sensory apparatus back to a non inverted perception. Can't remember if I'm relating this to make a point but here it is anyway. (lol)
bobpyle wrote: Might be an urban myth but years ago I heard a story about a college that selected volunteers to wear glasses that turned the image of life around them up side down. After a very short time, the brain flipped the sensory apparatus back to a non inverted perception. Can't remember if I'm relating this to make a point but here it is anyway. (lol)

Awesome bob! Tks for sharing it with us :)
daisyjean wrote: Image

How many of my friends pay attention to what I post. Can you read this I will be watching to see who responds.

I didn't use a mirror, stand on my head or turn my laptop upside down either lol
:mrgreen:
bobpyle wrote: Might be an urban myth but years ago I heard a story about a college that selected volunteers to wear glasses that turned the image of life around them up side down. After a very short time, the brain flipped the sensory apparatus back to a non inverted perception. Can't remember if I'm relating this to make a point but here it is anyway. (lol)

I remember that, Bob, when the students finally removed the glasses it took time for them to see things normally again.

The same college ran a second study, this time proving that the brain can understand written words as long as the first and last letters are in the right place,other letters can be in any order.

For example: utsndraetnd tihs and yuroe a ginues