My daughter has been here for the weekend and now I am cat sitter to her two kittens. If I'm lucky, Shiva and Loki will allow me time to join the chat date at 7.30pm (UK time) Monday. See you all there!
These cats perplex me. I've had cats all my life but these two are uber wary. I woke to find Loki in my room so I offered a piece of webbox chicken and liver cat stick. He sniffed at it then took it from me. While he was scoffing it, Shiva came in so I offered her a piece, too. Would she approach me to take it? Nope! So I threw it and it landed on the floor in front of her. She sniffed at it, but before she could take a bite, Loki swiftly snaffled it up.

Winning the trust of the cats looks like it's going to be a long job. Any advice?
I too have a traumatic experience looking after my daughter's goldfish

Dod
The kittens are now learning that it is I who provides their breakfast. They were waiting for me attentively when I returned from my shower. Job done!
I have to put a cloth over the goldfish bowl when I come out of the shower

Dod
Got to protect your modesty....lol
In an effort to interest the kittens in an interactive game, today I have purchased catnip mice and a ball of string. My idea is that after tying a length of string to a mouse, I will pull it across the floor toward me and the cats will chase it. However, that's unlikely to happen today as the kittens are busy play fighting over a tub of cooked chicken I left out for them.

Tomorrow, perhaps!

Shiva and Loki are on my gallery.
Meow meow the mouse is calling :lol: :lol: :lol:
CarrieB wrote: Meow meow the mouse is calling :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol filling your otherwise empty and pointless existence with yet another wasted post to the forum :lol: :lol:
A quotation :-

Why can't cats work on the computer ?

The answer is they get too distracted chasing the mouse around

Dod
What treat does the cat's like Cerb to get them on a hot day ?
A mice cream cone :lol: :lol: :lol:
tom and jerry.jpg
I think we have an updated version of Tom & Jerry called Cerb and Carrie! :lol:
You have to be a registered member to view the files attached to this post.
My money is on Jerry as he is more savvy

Dod
Graham1 wrote:
tom and jerry.jpg

Carrie's just another Daisyjane lol the mouse that says meow
cerberus97 wrote:
Graham1 wrote:
tom and jerry.jpg

Carrie's just another Daisyjane lol the mouse that says meow

Now your really trying to insult me