three days later chat still isn't working

this is inexcusable

something should be done!
Whilst I do not find the failure to access the chat room as a major disruption to my life, I think it would be courteous to see a site notification giving any reasons or perhaps an anticipated time schedule when it may return.

DodgerW
Just out if interest will we be getting a rebate on the next lot of fees?
Hi all.
Sorry for late response but i've been offline with family much of the weekend.
I was aware that the club changed its server on Friday and there would be a temporary disruption of service but I had hoped all would be running ok fairly quickly. I since learned that everything was soon back online except the English chat for some unknown reason!
I am informed that this is being worked on and hope it will be back soon.
I will post any updates here.
Have to postpone quiz for this sunday.
Graham

Thank you - but the lack of communication was causing concern perhaps those at the German end should have monitored the situation

DodgerW
chat is working fine here,, alas,,,no "quiz" tho,, dang it back to my nap i guess...........
Its just the UK login to chat that isn't working; if you log in to www.50plus-club.com you should be able to enter the chat
dodgerw wrote: Graham

Thank you - but the lack of communication was causing concern perhaps those at the German end should have monitored the situation

DodgerW

They didn't know until I advised them as the chat is ok from our other websites .com, .ca and .ie Its just not accessible from .co.uk site
Thank you

But UK appears to have been down for three days

DodgerW
Cud B Brexit.
No the Chinese -
The exodus may have been prevented with a little communication.

Fine to tell us now to sign into .com - are we (.co.uk) being treated unfairly or does the UK part have something to do with it ?

DodgerW
Now probably into the fourth day being without access to .co.uk.

I believe it is now time to have an official statement on the future and look forward to a response.

DodgerW
Chinese Chequers, That Figures.
Do I feel that getting information is the equivalent of someone pulling teeth -or getting a headache from banging head against a brick wall

DogerW