I am going to take a pat on the back, my friend of 15 years had locked herself out of her laptop could not remember her pass word, she went to a local computer guy who quoted her sixty pounds what a rip off.so I said to her do you mind if I have ago we had a hint which didn't help so I asked her if she minded losing all of her files, photos ect she said as long as I can get back in to it I don't mind.
so holding down the P and the V together for a few minutes set the laptop back to new it was so easy, now she has given me her new pass word as well just in case my magic didn't work anymore.
You could have saved all of your friend's files and pictures simply by restarting the laptop and then pressing F2 or F8 (or alternating between the two) to access the BIOS screen, navigate to the master password section and clear it. Then save changes and exit. Tell your friend of 15 years there's no charge for my kind advice. :roll:
I wanted to sort it not sabotage it. you've been watching too much u tube. idiot. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're the one who destroyed all of your friend's files and photographs. It's a shame you had no idea how to do the job properly without resorting to sabotage ... idiot :lol: :lol: :lol:
Benny Hill comes to mind.
CarrieB wrote: Benny Hill comes to mind.

Yes, I do see a resemblance. Are you also a milkman? :lol: