You can tell you're not a Yorkshireman Cerb, appallingly bad use of my native language....
Sara2101 wrote: You can tell you're not a Yorkshireman Cerb, appallingly bad use of my native language....

I'm only 30 miles from you, sara, right on the border and therefore am a bit yorkshire :lol:
I remember in my youth staying at a hotel in Benidorm with a group of friends plus a few from London and Sheffield! One of the Sheffield guys said gi o'er a lot and that he missed his mothers mate and tatty pie!
Not sure about the generality that 30 year old women talk fashion, etc. but I’ve never been typical. I’ve always dated older guys cause we were on the same page but now them I’m in my 50’s it’s hard to find anyone who isn’t “old”. I am motivated and responsible but I never agreed to grow up. Guys my age I think started getting old in their 40’s.
Can you find someone your age who hasn’t settled into being grandpa? How much younger can you date and have the same ideals and perspectives?
We haven’t gained any insights whatsoever on dating even at this age have we? Ha! .... dang
Skiotter wrote: Can you find someone your age who hasn’t settled into being grandpa?

there are loads of blokes in their 50s 60s and 70s who have a younger outlook on life. There's a home for them near where I live. They receive special medical attention. :D
Billyclay wrote: I have allways dates younger women and I am really haveing a hard time finding some one my own age

Sometimes a person prefers a younger partner because it makes them feel younger. How do you feel about being the age that you are?