I have allways dates younger women and I am really haveing a hard time finding some one my own age
Billyclay wrote: I have allways dates younger women and I am really haveing a hard time finding some one my own age

Does age really matter so much?
I agree, Graham, it's just a number.

What matters is having common ground but still being your own person. Enjoying each others company but having your own interests and friends too.

Who cares if you find that happiness with someone older or younger that you.

When you're a teenager 10/15 years matters but at our ages it's merely the blink of an eye.
In fact there's a vast chasm of experience separating ages, Sara. A 50 year old, for example, would discuss politics, mathematics, science, medicine and ethics. A 30 year old would talk about beauty, fashion, music and little mix. I can't imagine them getting on. :lol:
Maybe in your world but not in mine; I can safely say at 52 I don't believe that I regularly discuss any of those things, I do however know people in their 30s that seem to discuss nothing else but politics.

What I was saying is it's not the age that makes the difference, it's whether or not you have interests in common.
Personally, I could never find a 30 year old interesting. What would we talk about? It would be like the owner of a Bentley trying to discuss cars with someone who drives a Robin Reliant 8)
Technically it's a a Reliant Robin as Reliant were the makers and Robin was the model or would you call a Ford Anglia a Anglia Ford in your back to front world... :lol:
Sara2101 wrote: Technically it's a a Reliant Robin as Reliant were the makers and Robin was the model or would you call a Ford Anglia a Anglia Ford in your back to front world... :lol:

Semantics. The French don't have a word for Colloguialism :D
No they have a phrase "expression familière"....
Sara2101 wrote: No they have a phrase "expression familière"....

You've proved my point, Sara. Such an interesting riposte. Had you been a 30 year old, you would never have said that. Possibly a reference to beer pong :)
The younger ones would likely know better and spell it right, most will have learnt French in school.

Anyway let's just agree to disagree...
Sara2101 wrote: The younger ones would likely know better and spell it right, most will have learnt French in school.

Anyway let's just agree to disagree...

yeah lets. btw it's learned, not "learnt" :lol:
learnt and learned are both the acceptable forms of learn’s past tense
Also "Colloguialism" is spelt (or spelled lol) with a q, not a g! :lol:
Graham1 wrote: learnt and learned are both the acceptable forms of learn’s past tense

appen barm learnt gat cowd ooop ilkley moor baht at - ay oop graham wheear ast tha bin sin ah saw thee? :lol:
cerberus97 wrote:
Graham1 wrote: learnt and learned are both the acceptable forms of learn’s past tense

appen barm learnt gat cowd ooop ilkley moor baht at - ay oop graham wheear ast tha bin sin ah saw thee? :lol:

Not on't moor that's for sure! Its as flat as a flat cap here! :lol: