In what film did pop star David Bowie launch his career as a film actor in 1976?

The correct answer is: The Man who Fell to Earth

What is the name of Dennis the Menace's dog?
Gnasher
Sara2101 wrote: Gnasher

Yup!

Which of the Bee Gees were twins?
Which of the Bee Gees were twins?

The correct answer is Maurice and Robin

What would you do with a Yashmak?
Wear it; well I wouldn't!
Graham1 wrote: Wear it; well I wouldn't!

Correct. A yashmak, yashmac or yasmak (from Turkish yasmak, "a veil") is a Turkish type of veil or niqab worn by some Muslim women to cover their faces in public.

What spirit is mixed with ginger beer in a Moscow Mule?
Vodka, ginger beer, dash of lime juice and nice fresh wedge of lime. I worked my way through college in a cocktail bar..... vodka is my favourite short, especially a good one like Grey Goose. :D
Sara2101 wrote: Vodka, ginger beer, dash of lime juice and nice fresh wedge of lime. I worked my way through college in a cocktail bar..... vodka is my favourite short, especially a good one like Grey Goose. :D

Correct!

Their album Synchronicity became one of the best-selling LPs of all time and, in 1983, they reached number 1 in Britain and the United States with Every Breath You Take. Name the group.
Police?
Graham1 wrote: Police?

Yup!

Who gave his name to the seventh month of the year?
Julius Caesar
Graham1 wrote: Julius Caesar

Correct. You're on the ball today, Graham :)

Which band was the leader of the hard rock movement?
The Flintstones? :lol:
Graham1 wrote: The Flintstones? :lol:

The correct answer is Led Zeppelin

In which 1970s British kids show would you have found the characters Billie, Brains, Doughnut, Scooper, Spring, Sticks and Tiger?
In which 1970s British kids show would you have found the characters Billie, Brains, Doughnut, Scooper, Spring, Sticks and Tiger?

The correct answer is Here Come The Double Deckers

Which US Drama series of the 1980s was set in Denver, Colorado?