tazwriter wrote: I'll volunteer to be just an Indian star. (after all, I am)

The Indian chief? :lol:

I am part Indian too :) Roy Rogers Aunt was my great Grandmother and she was a full blood Indian :)
Not sure where we're going with this. Thread is only a game, don't know where too many chiefs comes in. Isn't there only Graham and a couple of mods (Pearl and Dodger) or am I missing something?
Sara and Graham, you were both right, though I don't remember the tortoise. :lol:

If anyone wishes to complain about the site, there are other routes. This is just a fun quiz. :)

Which 1954 film won Marlon Brando his first best actor award?
Streetcar Named Desire or was that just a nomination...hmmmm
Sara2101 wrote: Streetcar Named Desire or was that just a nomination...hmmmm

You're getting warmer. Try again :)
Was it Rebel without a cause? Its the earliest film I remember seeing him in
Shows you what I know I didn't even know he was in Rebel..... :roll:
complexicon wrote: Which 1954 film won Marlon Brando his first best actor award?

The correct answer is: On The Waterfront

Which pop star's guitar sold for £198,000 at auction in 1990?
Sara2101 wrote: Shows you what I know I didn't even know he was in Rebel..... :roll:

More than I do it seems as the film I was thinking of was The Wild One in which he was a rebel on a motorcycle!
Graham1 wrote:
Sara2101 wrote: Shows you what I know I didn't even know he was in Rebel..... :roll:

More than I do it seems as the film I was thinking of was The Wild One in which he was a rebel on a motorcycle!

Brando's best film IMO was Guys and Dolls when he sang ding dong ding! :lol:
Lol Graham. I think we'll just agree that neither of us knows much about Brando.

Soooo. Onto the guitar question, I don't know that either.. hahaha. I only know two guitarists, Clapton and Hendrix so if it isn't one of them that's me out

:lol:
Must be James Marshall a.k.a Jimi Hendrix!
Sara2101 wrote: Soooo. Onto the guitar question, I don't know that either.. hahaha. I only know two guitarists, Clapton and Hendrix so if it isn't one of them that's me out :lol:

It's one of them. The question now is, do you get it, Sara, or does Graham? :?
Graham got it :lol:

Anthony Hopkins based his portrayal of Hannibal Lecter in 'The Silence of the Lambs' on which British comedian?
complexicon wrote: Anthony Hopkins based his portrayal of Hannibal Lecter in 'The Silence of the Lambs' on which British comedian?

[size=130]The correct answer is Tommy Cooper

Who left an all-girl vocal group, originally called the Primettes, to begin a career in 1969 and has become a top international star?