Thursday April 19th
" The closest I'll ever get at being famous is giving my baby a ridiculous name."
Friday April 20th
" May your Friday be filled with ............................................................."
purple haze
I am not going to play the song,, but have a tidbit of the same name ?

Popularized by Jimi Hendrix's 1967 classic, Purple Haze delivers a dreamy burst of euphoria that brings veteran consumers back to their psychedelic heyday. This nostalgic sativa staple remains cherished for its high-energy cerebral stimulation that awakens creativity and blissful contentment throughout the day.

Another tidbit

Purple Haze® is a lager brewed with real raspberries added after filtration. It is brewed with pilsner and wheat malts and Vanguard hops. The berries add a fruity aroma, tartly sweet taste and a subtle purple color and haze...you may see fruit pulp in the beer. This beer is best served with salads or light fruit desserts, such as ...

Am I allowed to post this ?? I guess we will find out.
Sat/Sun April 21/22
" I'd rather destroy the planet than carpool with co-workers"
Hi Blackwidow, well the description of the Purple Haze has left me gobsmacked, what a great description, sounds like something i could use to help keep the mind and thoughts nicely in place when writing lyrics, will have to remember this, thankyou.
blackwidow wrote: I am not going to play the song,, but have a tidbit of the same name ?

Popularized by Jimi Hendrix's 1967 classic, Purple Haze delivers a dreamy burst of euphoria that brings veteran consumers back to their psychedelic heyday. This nostalgic sativa staple remains cherished for its high-energy cerebral stimulation that awakens creativity and blissful contentment throughout the day.

Another tidbit

Purple Haze® is a lager brewed with real raspberries added after filtration. It is brewed with pilsner and wheat malts and Vanguard hops. The berries add a fruity aroma, tartly sweet taste and a subtle purple color and haze...you may see fruit pulp in the beer. This beer is best served with salads or light fruit desserts, such as ...

Am I allowed to post this ?? I guess we will find out.

Say "Alexa play Play Purple Haze"
Monday April 23rd
" This job is the perfect stepping stone towards not fulfilling my dreams."
Tuesday April 24th
" I hope we never get tired of making fun of each other."
blackwidow wrote: Monday April 23rd
" This job is the perfect stepping stone towards not fulfilling my dreams."

I think this might apply to many as very few are lucky enough to get their dream job! :)
Wednesday April 25th
" Just wanted to wish you a happy Administrative Professionals Day before I walk over and ask you to fax something for me."
Thursday April 26th
" May your facial hair get the attention you believe it deserves."
No users online, am. No users online , pm. why?
good question TAZ,, hmmmmmm

Friday April 27th
" Happy Friday to someone who.............................................."
Hi BW, What I also meant was supposed to be funny, meaning I always pick the wrong time to visit. Or an alarm is there, saying "look out, Taz is coming."