I totally agree with JadeStone. Every moment is precious - why waste it?

Cheers.

What is age? is it just a number or does it mean something? well in my opinion age is not a factor. The factor is are you intrested? do they treat you well? and do you love to be together?

If you answer honestly to these questions, then give it a chance!! as no one knows when we will become ill or die, dont let that stop you from having happiness!!

My 2 second husband is 9 years older than myself, my first was 1 year older..............my opinion from dating the older man is..............you do more and get more out of life!!

Just remember only someone up above really knows what our future holds.
Down the road,will you ask "What if..."?No one can give you the right answer.You have to search your soul and weigh it.What if someone your age comes along after you enter this relationship?G'luck,god bless
I think it is purely CHEMISTRY.Whatever age,size,look they are ,if there is no that buzz,that is it!!!
Hi Maxine,
 I say grab it with both hands, enjoy it, have some fun, lifes too short for
 "what might have been". If it dosen`t work out at least you`ll have tried.
Go for it girl.   
:D  
JadeStone wrote: LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO ALLOW AGE TO DETERMINE A PERSONS' SUITABILITY FOR RELATIONSHIPS ... IT IS JUST A "NUMBER" AFTER ALL!!

ENJOY LIFE AND ALL THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE IN IT ... AND YOU CAN NEVER GO WRONG!!

:D :D

live now .live today.  tomorrow will take care of it self 
The age of a a man or woman doesn't mean a thing. The best tunes are played on the oldest fiddles.So Ralph Waldo Emerson once said. I wonder what tune he meant. :D
Age never mattered to me, surely there is more to a relationship that what age the person is?  I have met many younger people who are older in their ways than even myself, you cannot make a huge statement about age, it is all about the two individuals involved and what they want and feel surely?
A day of happiness with the right person is worth more than 50 years of misery with the wrong person regardless of age, health or finances.

If you love him you will have no doubts.

8)

p.s. I am a Romantic
p.p.s. LOL@ Johnchamberlain

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
GOOD DECISIONS COME FROM EXPERIENCE,
EXPERIENCE COMES FROM BAD DECISIONS. 
maxine246 wrote: To be clear, this is not about a young person dating an older man, but about a woman who is in her mid-sixties considering dating a much older man. Lets suppose his age is 75 years. What do you think, should she?

Her hesitation is partly around the practical matters pertinent to aging, such as possible failing health. And what are the prospects for such a relationship in terms of how many years might they have together? :?:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
She at mid sixty and he at mid seventies are both at risk of ailing health. At sixty five all bets are off and that for one and all....How is his and her health now might be the fist question and why and when did health trump feelings. If the love is true feelings are there I I would say go for it and if not ........well.

we are none promised but the moment we are living in and the SON also rises.
It'salways wise to find someone your own age. I think it's fine for an man to marry older women but a little iffy women marrying older men for the simple fact that women are very ofter live longer and with better health in older age.
maxine246 wrote: There's a TV series "Twice in a Lifetime" which deals with this theme, Graham1 - that of going back to set right whatever one did wrong or messed up or missed doing the first lifetime around. Its quite heartwarming! :)

Personally I urge caution. keep it more casual- have your relationship but keep your independance too. Mature people can carry that off ie giving each other space. You know if you burn your boats you may find feet of clay.
Hi all. I am new to the site but not to life. Am 72 years young. Have not been with a woman for a very long time. Sometimes I miss it but mostly I alone am my own best company. However, if given the chance to be with a younger woman for life or even just a short time, I think I would take it - and here is why:- It is just a different spin on the old adage, "better to have ..." etc. If the relationship fails that's not so bad, but never having tried would always leave me wondering. That would be too difficult to live with.