Jackie Robinson's 94th Birthday

Jan 31, 2013

Who is Jackie Robinson?... ok he was an American BaseBall Player who became the first American to play in the major baseball league.

Jack Roosevelt "Jackie" Robinson (January 31, 1919 – October 24, 1972)
LOL do you actually believe he would give someone that much? Well maybe to a charity which he has done so, but I can't remember how much he gave.
moondimple wrote:

I like to think he's an honest guy!
A good way to look at it moon :)
That's me Ms.Opimistic :wink:
Actually Bill and Melinda Gates give millions and millions a year for  philanthropic causes and they have a foundation

He actually resigned from Microsoft in order to fully concentrate on his charitable activities

But did you know that his dad was the Chairman Emeritus of Costco?

I almost forgot ........Did you know 15 minutes or more can save you 15% on your car insurance?

Mutley

Did you know chocolate fish can't swim upstream

It is warmer on the south side of the jet stream and colder on the north side of the jet stream.
Broadcaster wrote: Actually Bill and Melinda Gates give millions and millions a year for  philanthropic causes and they have a foundation

He actually resigned from Microsoft in order to fully concentrate on his charitable activities

But did you know that his dad was the Chairman Emeritus of Costco?

I almost forgot ........Did you know 15 minutes or more can save you 15% on your car insurance?

Mutley

15 minutes of what?