I agree with you my friend about that some members had a bad experience in the chatroom made them very less to log in and I am one of them and I hope that all became good in the future and to be a very energetic chatroom and full of good people
I'm sorry to here that Mawadfarag, I've always enjoyed our chats. Your life is so very different from mine, that there was always something interesting and unique for both of us to talk about. I hope to see you in chat again soon.
I appreciate you very much my dear friend but it's just not about you and my other dear friends but some people are used to come to chatroom and hurts others with their words and make them hate chatroom,
I am sure that I will be in chatroom soon to chat with you and my other dear friends but it's just a matter of time
At 5am this morning there were a lot of the usual names in chat. There is nobody missing. It's a time thing. Perhaps everyone can calm down now. :D
dodgerw wrote: Graham

A reason to not respond in chat may be shy or lacking in self confidence. You could not be further away from the truth. It is ignorance !

Dodger

It seems you focused on one of a few reasons I mentioned! I was generalising as it varies for different people. Maybe you should try to be less sensitive! I believe in the saying that you cannot judge another person until you have walked a mile in their shoes! Maybe they will not fit! :lol:
Please do not call me sensitive until you are more aware of my personality and I have no wish to use other persons shoes as I am most comfortable in mine. It is not in my nature to step into another persons shoes either.

Dodger
“You can’t understand someone until you’ve walked a mile in their shoes.”

The person who first coined this phrase is lost to history. The fact that it’s so well known is a good indication of the importance of empathy in living a meaningful life.

Any intelligent discussion on humanity will, at some point, deal with the importance of truly empathising with others to understand them completely.

“If you can learn a simple trick, Scout, you’ll get along a lot better with all kinds of folks. You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view, until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.”
Atticus Finch in To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
cerberus97 wrote: “You can’t understand someone until you’ve walked a mile in their shoes.”

The person who first coined this phrase is lost to history. The fact that it’s so well known is a good indication of the importance of empathy in living a meaningful life.

Any intelligent discussion on humanity will, at some point, deal with the importance of truly empathising with others to understand them completely.

“If you can learn a simple trick, Scout, you’ll get along a lot better with all kinds of folks. You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view, until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.”
Atticus Finch in To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee

Beautifully put, Cerberus. I believe it was the apostle Paul who said he longed to be all things to all men - ie, to walk in others' shoes in order to better understand them. He also encouraged us to "...rejoice with those who rejoice, and mourn with those who mourn."

Scary thought, a world without empathy - thankfully, my own little corner of the former includes plenty of human beings filled with the latter.
Blazing Apostles - great track from Be Bop Deluxe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IALjjeTcoMI