Does that surprise you ?

Dodger
for tecnical reasons I have been absent a few months

My absence is the reason members have fallen off in 50 plus

scoff if u like but it has hapened beofre ------- Mavens is now extinct after one of is mods banned me as an example------ hosty is next ( dewdads)

Youll see!!
Your the Man Briano, fluent in six languages,
If only you could use 1 at a time, We mere mortals cant keep up with you.
Go Bri, lol
Bri, Bri, Bri,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,luv ya silly man....................xoxoxoxo
blackwidow wrote: Bri, Bri, Bri,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,luv ya silly man....................xoxoxoxo

HOW DARE YOU !!!!SAY YER SORRY!!!!!! IMPUDENT HUSSY
odd how MY postings disappear------ lol
I know BW takes that as a compliment from you Bri.
i have had my say---------- it still stands
Brian, When u say It Still Stands, you are referring to the post, Right.
the rebirth of 50 plus is at hand thank and welcome back brian
Hello! I am new to the 50plus Club and I was looking for a thread that I may enjoy. This looked like the most active group so I decided to join. I apologize for not reading the earlier posts but what I can see Brian is the celebrity here. Yay or nay?
NAYyyy! Laurie,. depends on when you enter the room.
I was part of a very fun and entertaining group some years back. And these were some of the qualities that made it so: Every member was welcoming and polite (mostly). We were conscious NOT to become a CLIQUE and I really feel that it is this that puts up barriers to those who want to be part of a gregarious OPEN chat community. We should not assume that everybody in the room KNOWS about everybody in the room. There will be new people all the time. Yes there were some who were sarky and egotistical but all that melted with witty good natured humor and banter. Cliques should create their own groups. This is a public chat room and hence a platform for open socializing. :D :lol:
Roddygo wrote: I was part of a very fun and entertaining group some years back. And these were some of the qualities that made it so: Every member was welcoming and polite (mostly). We were conscious NOT to become a CLIQUE and I really feel that it is this that puts up barriers to those who want to be part of a gregarious OPEN chat community. We should not assume that everybody in the room KNOWS about everybody in the room. There will be new people all the time. Yes there were some who were sarky and egotistical but all that melted with witty good natured humor and banter. Cliques should create their own groups. This is a public chat room and hence a platform for open socializing. :D :lol:

Yes I remember you from your previous membership so welcome back! You are correct in that the chat attendances were damaged by cliques but hopefully this is in the past and I have already seen the numbers increase! :D