dodgerw wrote: I have been advised that to raise this subject under another heading is not acceptable so i will raise it under this heading.
Has anyone ideas on why the chat site appears to be dead. Graham puts it down to the requirement to insert in the profile a photograph and the times people are available is not suitable to all. He also says he has spoken to lost members to ascertain if this is correct or there are other reasons and by lost I presume these are members who are not returning.
I look for Bill, Brian, Pearl, Heisse, Griff, db, soof and others
Do any remainers have thoughts

this is ONLY room where pic keeps disapearing from profile so to hell with it -- not going to keep replacing it
brian123 wrote:
dodgerw wrote: I have been advised that to raise this subject under another heading is not acceptable so i will raise it under this heading.
Has anyone ideas on why the chat site appears to be dead. Graham puts it down to the requirement to insert in the profile a photograph and the times people are available is not suitable to all. He also says he has spoken to lost members to ascertain if this is correct or there are other reasons and by lost I presume these are members who are not returning.

this is ONLY room where pic keeps disapearing from profile so to hell with it -- not going to keep replacing it

There have been issues since the attempted attack on the site; I lost my photo too and had to replace it, but the problems will be resolved and the chatroom is picking up too with some nice new members, plus a few of the older ones too! :)

this room has a software problem------ a puter pro could sort it out in a coupla minutes
brian123 wrote: this room has a software problem------ a puter pro could sort it out in a coupla minutes

they bungled another update, Brian. Just like last time the chat room went awol. Bain't no virus b'or
cerberus97 wrote:
brian123 wrote: this room has a software problem------ a puter pro could sort it out in a coupla minutes

they bungled another update, Brian. Just like last time the chat room went awol. Bain't no virus b'or

Fake news! :D