Gwynnie

Bless your heart.

gwynnie wrote: Oh Paladin, I love you
Oh Paladin, I do
Oh Pal, I'm sending kisses to you

Paladin has a mission in life...
Since being banned for a period of time from this site (whether rightly or wrongly, I have no idea what it was about)
He feels he needs to attack Graham every time in makes any comment in any thread.
Honestly if I said chocolate fish swam upstream and Graham commented on it ..
Paladin would be in like flynn complaining....

another big smoochy for Paladin

Paladin wrote: I really enjoy cutting down to size arrogant people. It was a pleasure.

What a goofy remark, and what a goofy hobby. You see whatever you want to see in people...you don't see them as they are. I believe the latter is actually impossible for you. You have some kind of blindness. That's because you snap into dogma as fast as I can snap my fingers. You've already proven it. You have been spewing inane PC nonsense here...that's dogma. And all your stupid statements about me...not one comment has been even close to the mark. But don't let that stop you.

I always question everything I do or say...and I question it before I say it. That spares me making mistakes. It spares me having to back up or apologize. It spares me adding noise to a very noisy world. I don't think you've ever learned that fundamental 'think first, yap second' lesson. You start with yap. And it is just yap. Stuff your condescension. It says a lot more about you than about me. I have no interest in any further dialog with you. That's because you disgust me.
I don't usually post things here but...I cannot resist....this is a quote by John F Kennedy which I think is appropriate for life whether you are a Republican or Democrat (speaking from the USA) ......"Let us not seek the Republican answer of the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future."........I believe then that each of us....Administrator, member, human being on this site or in life has a right to make comments, pass on info and being treated respectfully....after all isn't that what we all want and desire....my two cents.....Trump is a complete egotistical mess of a man....Hilary has proven herself to be untrustworthy....so God help when election day comes if it is between these two...
  How could you all not know by now, that there are no difference in Republicans, and Democrats? And facts prove 90% of Politicians are Sociopaths?  This has been going on for a while, mainly, 150 years for the Industrialized Nations. An Election is the same game as Super Bowl, people are still starving. I am not a bleeding heart, I am a Combat Arm Veteran. But even I can see the idea of Control. This same old, comes up every said matter of time, and each generation embraces it. "Hey Albert, quit doing the same thing over and over again, it is the same, and you will go crazy". If humanity does not look at things in a different way, then we won't. If we don't we are doomed. It is not about the Election, it is about survival for creatures, mankind, and the damn planet itself. Quit bickering, look to work together.
jaffa33 wrote: another big smoochy for Paladin

Hey...there's true love. I can tell. Or is it...adoration? :-)
Fandom?
Got him 'figure out'...as Chinese say.
He's on a mission from God...but only 0.001% as funny as the Blue Brothers.

Where is my kiss? Not that I should ever expect one.
Please note, all females...kindly spare me the lipstick. Eeesh.
Whoever invented lipstick needs punished.
Whoever invented nail paint needs punished.
Whoever invented Donald Trump needs punished.
That is all.
Ok Rod...
just for you...
rolls eyes..
last post
3/3

go on girls smother him  with kisses !!! 
tazwriter wrote: Quit bickering, look to work together.

We could work together, not just in each individual country, but across the planet, if we got rid of politics. No one has ever offered me a convincing argument that representative democracy is democracy or that we need it. In fact, it's become more and more evident: what we have is actually a shabby continuation of the feudal system. Any time you have only a few in charge, money in charge: that's feudal. It also means a few own almost everything.

True democracy would be one person, one vote, on issues...and only on issues. Voting for people is a bad bad bad idea. There is actually no need for 'representatives'. Votes should be millions cast...routinely. Not merely dozens or a few hundred. Latter is a joke. Millions of votes - a hundred million - would represent We The People. And no reason it couldn't occur every Saturday night. Who's won that debate?

Public faith in politicians is at an all-time low...and we have had for a few decades now the perfect vehicle for true democracy: Internet. Vote from the comfort of your own home on whatever issues there are to vote on. It should make us all equal.

The alternative is the smelly circus.
jaffa33 wrote: just for you

Thanks - I guess - but I said: spare me the grease. If I want grease, I'll visit an auto shop. :-)
HEY Pal
Pax Et Bonum
:D
sociopath contestants. schizophrenic audience  end result: Same old. what would be impressive is quit talking about the inevitable 150 year trash pile, and start worrying/doing something for fellow man/woman.
 cc Morton ?  ps you can't have it both ways ? sorry Pal I do not get what this means. like I said I don't do politics. you came down on Graham like a ton of bricks, over his comment about Trump not being well liked in Europe, and go on to say he should not post because he is administrator for the site am I correct so far ?.  he only stated what was already said about Trump, it was not his personal opinion. Trump may not be liked in Europe, but from what am reading its seems like its not only Europe that does not like Trump. like a member stated no matter what subject  Graham would post on you would have ago at him anyway. you seem to come across as making it personal with Graham. in respect that should not be the issue. before you come back and have ago  at me I  said ' you seem to '.  Everyone can argue till their blue in the face on Trump but what will it change ?. I agree and  admit I know nothing about politics and therefore I should say nothing. I do know this, mistakes have been made in the past, even now, and will still be made in the future whether its the government, politicians etc the truth is all nations have to live with these mistakes and the price we all pay is always high. I don't think any politicians, government , leaders, etc, will ever have the answer to make this world a better a place. we can only hope.  :)     I am going to get leathered over this now  ar'n't I   ok  I will shut up, got no clue what am talking about .  see told myself off  :lol:
Paladin wrote: Gwynnie

Bless your heart.

gwynnie wrote: Oh Paladin, I love you
Oh Paladin, I do
Oh Pal, I'm sending kisses to you

Oh Pal, you kissed me back! Be still my heart, you made my moment.

You are displaying the classic form of a deeply arrogant person. When they are challenged they revert to there only defence calling people names and belittling them and finally running away.

Your post reflects everything I said about arrogant people.

1- You still call people names and try and demean people for example. Goofy remarks, Goofy hobby.

2- Imply that people are mentally blind so that you are the only one who truly sees the way things are.

3- Stupid comments about you Rod . I am sure those could be debated. maybe you should look up humble in the Dictionary. You might find that if you stop calling people stupid they might actually talk to you. I emphasize the word might.

4- Inane PC nonsense. Begs the question who elected you as the PC person that filters all comments. Oh I keep forgetting you are superior to us all.

5- WOW impressive you never make mistakes? because you question yourself, maybe you are asking the wrong questions or getting the wrong answers. Just the fact that you state it spares you from apologizing is a true trait of arrogance. The people that I have met in my life that are arrogant never apologize or never want to be perceived as apologizing.

6- Again saying that I "yap" Dogs yap I do not think I am a dog last time I looked I had no tail yet .You use the word "Yap" because you think it might upset me. On the contrary it only shows your true colors. You seem to enjoy the word "yap" you used 3 times in 2 sentences maybe you have insulted others with that word before and it's an old stand by.

7- Ahh yes the final word " you disgust me" I would not say that about you Rod but what I will say this, I pity you. I pity you for what you are.

Finally, I would have responded to your insults and demeaning comments earlier but I only have 3 per day. Now I hope that perhaps you can learn something and when you think about responding to people I pray the word humble runs through your mind. For you see we are all people, with are own foibles and insecurities and when we look inside of us we realize that we are no better than others.

Please take a look at yourself once in a while.

This is my final reply to you as well.

Good luck with the rest of your life.

Rod___ wrote:
Paladin wrote: I really enjoy cutting down to size arrogant people. It was a pleasure.

What a goofy remark, and what a goofy hobby. You see whatever you want to see in people...you don't see them as they are. I believe the latter is actually impossible for you. You have some kind of blindness. That's because you snap into dogma as fast as I can snap my fingers. You've already proven it. You have been spewing inane PC nonsense here...that's dogma. And all your stupid statements about me...not one comment has been even close to the mark. But don't let that stop you.

I always question everything I do or say...and I question it before I say it. That spares me making mistakes. It spares me having to back up or apologize. It spares me adding noise to a very noisy world. I don't think you've ever learned that fundamental 'think first, yap second' lesson. You start with yap. And it is just yap. Stuff your condescension. It says a lot more about you than about me. I have no interest in any further dialog with you. That's because you disgust me.
Perhaps Pal and Rod should accept that they don't agree with each other and move on? It is good when people debate various opinions in the forums as long as it doesn't get personal as it deters others from making contributions. When people resort to name calling it doesn't do either person credit. There is a report option at the bottom of all forum posts so if anyone finds anything remotely offensive then please report with your reasons rather than retaliate. Thank you.