Sorry will leave should've known better unless you pay you don't count not paying to talk with someone about how I'm feeling about losing my love take care all
what if we have a 75% off sale?
what about where the next 15 hot babes to go premium get a date with nick?
what if G gets down one one knee and begs?
please reconsider
i hear brian may be coming back nd you dont wnt to miss that
missingmylove wrote: Sorry will leave should've known better unless you pay you don't count not paying to talk with someone about how I'm feeling about losing my love take care all

The chat and forums are free any many members like and use them.
Graham, please clarify? Chat and forums....available and open to all members, Premium or not?

Thanks,
CallyB
I accept premium membership from a business point of view. One point I’d like to raise is on the subject of favourites.
For one reason or another not everybody chooses to upgrade membership and for a non premium member this can be a problem when one has been marked as a favourite.
What would be the issue with knowing who has chosen one as a favourite ?
Contact could then be made by upgrading if one chooses.
CallyB wrote: Graham, please clarify? Chat and forums....available and open to all members, Premium or not?

Thanks,
CallyB

Yes Cally, both are open to all members. If you have any problems then please message me and I will try to help.
yorkmoor wrote: I accept premium membership from a business point of view. One point I’d like to raise is on the subject of favourites.
For one reason or another not everybody chooses to upgrade membership and for a non premium member this can be a problem when one has been marked as a favourite.
What would be the issue with knowing who has chosen one as a favourite ?
Contact could then be made by upgrading if one chooses.

Usually when a member selects another member as a favourite, it is like a memo to remember the names of members they might wish to communicate with; a kind of short list. If they wish to make contact then the usual ice breaker is to send a smile. Premium members have the benefits of seeing who views their profiles or marks them as a favourite, as well as having full contact options including messaging.