The first time I heard him was back in Feb of this year, someone gave me the link "Perfect" it was a lovely song too.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ed+sheeran%2c+perfect+lyrics&view=detail&mid=D15C6245B5F6F3C39318D15C6245B5F6F3C39318&FORM=VIRE
It is good song. I like it.
The song is from Ed Sheeran's Divide album. There are many good songs on it so give it a listen! He's a local boy to me as he grew up 15 miles away from my home in Suffolk.The wonderful voice of Andrea Bocelli does give the song an extra dimension though.
Wow G, he don't have that English accent, one wouldn't know where he's from.
He is good but a bit to much high pitch in his voice for me, I have a hard time with some of his songs. lol.
That why I like songs with more bass. :)
Graham you are very lucky to have Ed Sheeran as local boy.
hey daisy he dont have the accent cause hes of irish decent and spends a lot of time in ireland galway and wexford maybe thats why :D
sapphireblue wrote: hey daisy he dont have the accent cause hes of irish decent and spends a lot of time in ireland galway and wexford maybe thats why :D

LOL Sapp, Irish decent? still no accent, if you don't mind me saying so... their accent is worst than the English people :wink: Have friend here that her mom and dad were born and raised in Ireland and got married in Dublin Ireland, came here after they got married, and boy o boy, they were hard to understand even after 30 years, both are gone now.

Last name was O'Conner.

Mind you Sapp, you would say that you don't have the accent :) That we do :lol:

I can pick up on Accent due to my profound hearing loss whereas other people don't pay attention to it :)
I like him as he is down to earth and takes celebrities to his local pub in Framlingham, Suffolk to meet his friends! Pic attached from local press with Taylor Swift.
You have to be a registered member to view the files attached to this post.
Graham. I like him. I like his voice and songs. This is my opinion of course.
He is different G, that is for sure, in a nice kinda way too, he isn't the type that go all out and out like some, he is laid back kinda guy, I guess that why his voice is more on the quiet note with a bit of high pitch tone. :)