where do you think Canada will go for the next term?? You want another term with J Trudeau??
Hopefully not, Meghan. I am disappointed in all our choices, and again seem to be voting against a personal ideology as opposed to voting for someone or something I strongly believe in. I am not as a diehard follower of any one political party and have lived and voted in four separate provinces over the years. We seem to have discarded the leaders who had a a vision for the country as a whole, and have fallen into catering to special interest groups, and the divide and conquer mentality of vote buying. Is it my age and cynicism, or has this become a world wide phenomenon? I don't think we are the only country facing this issue.
"We seem to have discarded the leaders who had a a vision for the country as a whole, and have fallen into catering to special interest groups, and the divide and conquer mentality of vote buying."
HOW TRUE! vote buying. It seems society soon forgets reality of everyday living and paying bills - nothing is for free. Canada has become a haven for these... and we need to oppose it. The burden of paying our debt will fall on the backs of our grandkids!
It s sad when we have to go through disaster like Canada has acquired the last 4 years, before people learn to select mature leadership with substance. thanks for your comment.