Try not to get emotionally intimate with a date because they just break your heart.
Be careful how close you allow yourself to get. Emotionally, spiritually and especially not sexually.
I had the most unfortunate incident of allowing my self to get really really close to some one on an
encounter I had. Thank God it wasn't sexually. I had the strength of character not to allow it to go that far. It is a good thing I did not, for I got really close and when the person didn't get what they want, like sex, they hit the road. That would have been unbearable ;
How do I live without you ( Trisha Yearwood) video and lyrics
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjx-T7_C ... 72368B14CC
After reading your post, an other interesting topic come to my mind-----the difference between men and women about physical contact. :o
roamingcloud wrote: After reading your post, an other interesting topic come to my mind-----the difference between men and women about physical contact. :o

Not all men are the same as all women are not either. Some men are emotional and some women are physical so it would be wrong to pre-judge
Graham1 wrote:
roamingcloud wrote: After reading your post, an other interesting topic come to my mind-----the difference between men and women about physical contact. :o

Not all men are the same as all women are not either. Some men are emotional and some women are physical so it would be wrong to pre-judge

Yes, You are right. A statement can't include every one for sure.
when I wrote the post, I was thinking in general or the majority of men and majority of women. :D :D
oh, One question for you Mr. Graham.
Would you please let know that why I can't post posts here without up loading my picture?
roamingcloud wrote: oh, One question for you Mr. Graham.
Would you please let know that why I can't post posts here without up loading my picture?

Your profile photo loads automatically when you post here so others know who posted it!