I’m getting so tired of the phonies. What part of my profile do you not get.
I DON'T LIKE FAKE OR DISHONEST PEOPLE. I’m not going to give out any personal information after just a couple of emails. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!
It could take months before it could happen, but it would take trust among everything else.
I’ve met some very nice people on here and I’ve met scum. So far, the nice people are out numbering the scum – thank goodness.
When I say I’m looking for an honest person I mean just that. I don’t have a “user” name, my name is Celeste and I don’t play games. I’m honest with whomever I am emailing with or chatting to in the chat room. Maybe that makes me naïve, or old fashion, but I believe in honestly.
So, if you're into games and not the real McCoy - pass on by.
Thanks for letting me vent.
celeste
your welcome
but come to think of it we didnt have a choice
CelesteB wrote: I’m getting so tired of the phonies. What part of my profile do you not get.
I DON'T LIKE FAKE OR DISHONEST PEOPLE. I’m not going to give out any personal information after just a couple of emails. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!
It could take months before it could happen, but it would take trust among everything else.
I’ve met some very nice people on here and I’ve met scum. So far, the nice people are out numbering the scum – thank goodness.
When I say I’m looking for an honest person I mean just that. I don’t have a “user” name, my name is Celeste and I don’t play games. I’m honest with whomever I am emailing with or chatting to in the chat room. Maybe that makes me naïve, or old fashion, but I believe in honestly.
So, if you're into games and not the real McCoy - pass on by.
Thanks for letting me vent.
celeste

Good to hear a sensible attitude! :)
I hear you on this issue!!! I am also so very tired of getting 2 sentences and no info but wanting my phone number....come on...what is so hard about getting to know a little about a person by messaging on here first?? Am on 3 other sites that have been very disappointing...new to this one...hoping for a better outcome.
Kudos CelesteB! Thank you for explaining things. I can not/could not/would not understand why after one or two generic greetings you are asked for your phone number. If there is a connection I would think a TRUE gentleman would offer his number first- that is if he was honorable with his intentions.... but maybe I'm being old fashioned.
Anywhoo-- thank you for bringing it to the forefront.
tykayron wrote: I hear you on this issue!!! I am also so very tired of getting 2 sentences and no info but wanting my phone number....come on...what is so hard about getting to know a little about a person by messaging on here first?? Am on 3 other sites that have been very disappointing...new to this one...hoping for a better outcome.

I was on other site too. One reason I like this site is the chat room. You get to meet a lot of interesting people from all over. I wish you the best.
celeste
Ladykym11 wrote: Kudos CelesteB! Thank you for explaining things. I can not/could not/would not understand why after one or two generic greetings you are asked for your phone number. If there is a connection I would think a TRUE gentleman would offer his number first- that is if he was honorable with his intentions.... but maybe I'm being old fashioned.
Anywhoo-- thank you for bringing it to the forefront.

Ladykym11, thank you for the reply. I've read a lot of your posts and it seems we are on the same page regarding the different subjects. Hope to catch up with you again on chat.
celeste
Regarding false and Fake people I do agree what Celeste as written there are too many Phoney, fake and false people on these sites as i have Experienced my self in the Past, i have come onto this site myself and hoping my luck Changes on finding a true and Genuine lady for a long term Serious Relationship .
Why can't people just be true and Genuine , Scammers and Con Artists are the scum of the Earth on this Planet, they are a Disgrace to society in General.
Ian1959 wrote: Regarding false and Fake people I do agree what Celeste as written there are too many Phoney, fake and false people on these sites as i have Experienced my self in the Past, i have come onto this site myself and hoping my luck Changes on finding a true and Genuine lady for a long term Serious Relationship .
Why can't people just be true and Genuine , Scammers and Con Artists are the scum of the Earth on this Planet, they are a Disgrace to society in General.

Thank you Ian for giving us the men's point of view, if we all are aware of this we can hopefully shut out the scammers one by one. Best to you on your search for a true and genuine lady.
Question - Have any of you received n0tifications from Emma with 50-plus administration regarding spam/fake identities/emails I've received a couple of those from Emma after exchanging cordial messages with supposedly 50 plus members.That makes me a bit skeptical but I accept the fact that like in the physical world you will encounter some scoundrels so just be cautious.
Ladykym11 wrote: Question - Have any of you received n0tifications from Emma with 50-plus administration regarding spam/fake identities/emails I've received a couple of those from Emma after exchanging cordial messages with supposedly 50 plus members.That makes me a bit skeptical but I accept the fact that like in the physical world you will encounter some scoundrels so just be cautious.

I believe that's who I've received some emails from stating that a member I was in contact with has been removed from the site.
CelesteB wrote:
Ian1959 wrote: Regarding false and Fake people I do agree what Celeste as written there are too many Phoney, fake and false people on these sites as i have Experienced my self in the Past, i have come onto this site myself and hoping my luck Changes on finding a true and Genuine lady for a long term Serious Relationship .

Thank you Ian for giving us the men's point of view, if we all are aware of this we can hopefully shut out the scammers one by one. Best to you on your search for a true and genuine lady.

Thanking you Celeste i need some luck in finding a nice Genuine lady , not had much luck since my Wife passed away in 2018 X
Celest, girl, you know where I stand on the subject, put a few blog out there myself but the hard part is that the fakes keep coming back, they get removed by Admin and then turn round and sign back up with a different profile.
I put this in my blog about fakes, you can go to "tineye reverse image search", save the profile picture you are looking at, then download on tineye, it is so simple, I found about 10 so far and it makes life a lot easier...lol
But I have to believe that there are still good man out there so stay with me, don't give up, we will find them..lol
DutchyL wrote: Celest, girl, you know where I stand on the subject, put a few blog out there myself but the hard part is that the fakes keep coming back, they get removed by Admin and then turn round and sign back up with a different profile.
I put this in my blog about fakes, you can go to "tineye reverse image search", save the profile picture you are looking at, then download on tineye, it is so simple, I found about 10 so far and it makes life a lot easier...lol
But I have to believe that there are still good man out there so stay with me, don't give up, we will find them..lol

When a fake is removed their IP address is blocked too so it makes it difficult for them to re register. Also, please do not assume that a member is a fake just because they use a photo from the internet as some do not like to reveal their real photo in an online club! If we know a photo is fake it is removed with a warning that a profile photo must be of that person and show their face clearly.
Is that true? I know of at least one chatter who often posts on forum whose photo is clearly fake. A quick Google search confirms it.