Did you know regular exercise such as; Brisk walking, Stationary biking, Treadmill usage & Water Aerobics are great health maintenance & stress relief?

Try it, if you haven’t yet!
I do it often and i simply love it
bonjour depuis la france!sport is good for body and mind ! and don't forget this: no pain no gain !! (by the way i don't speak english very well)
Ja
PattiM1 wrote: Did you know regular exercise such as; Brisk walking, Stationary biking, Treadmill usage & Water Aerobics are great health maintenance & stress relief?

Hi,
If you exercise at home I recommend this website: HASFIT, I have downloaded some videos and I do it regularly and the young couple coaching are amazing.
As I said, highly recommended
Cheers everyone
From my kitchen window I can see a road adjacent to my home and usually at breakfast time I see joggers ambling along the road while I eat my toast. Determined to enjoy more exercise and get fit, I have moved my kitchen table closer to the window from where I can see the joggers. I'm feeling fitter already!
PattiM1 wrote: Did you know regular exercise such as; Brisk walking, Stationary biking, Treadmill usage & Water Aerobics are great health maintenance & stress relief?

It does indeed as it releases feel good endorphins in the body. However, I find exercising for its own sake rather boring so I would rather do real cycling and swimming! I find Pilates fun too!