Is it a friend or foe in your world ?
CaptainCrunch wrote: Is it a friend or foe in your world ?

A foe, apparently. If you type it in the chat room the name is replaced by asterixes, as if it's a swear word. Ironic, really, because everyone is on it, including Graham, the site admin :lol:
Not everyone is on Facebook, but a lot of people are on Facebook :) Some may have had it and delete their account :wink:
daisyjane wrote: Not everyone is on Facebook, but a lot of people are on Facebook :) Some may have had it and delete their account :wink:

The big danger with facebook is catfishing, and yes, I've seen the tv programme, but despite this, I'm mortally offended that nobody wants to be me. :lol:
I think catfishing is just about anywhere on the net, even this site. This is why you need to be net wise. :)

:lol: to be you, :mrgreen: I perfer to be me :wink: Ok, if everyone want to be you...wouldn't life be boring :?:
daisyjane wrote: if everyone want to be you...wouldn't life be boring :?:

It would be for them, Daisy :lol:
In the beginning **2004 it was great and complimented *Myspace. Back then you could use a * username and not the name attached to ones social security number for data farming.

At one point you couldn't delete your account only deactivate it. Once Marky was caught data farming the widow was opened to delete the account and I took advantage of the timing and did so.

It was a once in a lifetime idea that has changed the world. Personally speaking if it had a payment fee for ultra privacy from data farming a as option I would concern rejoining.

Norm
I've never givin catfishing a moments thought. Seems like a waste of time worrying about it.

Norm
CaptainCrunch wrote: I've never givin catfishing a moments thought. Seems like a waste of time worrying about it.

Norm

If you been here as long as I have, you will find it VERY Annoying :P
CaptainCrunch wrote: I've never givin catfishing a moments thought. Seems like a waste of time worrying about it.

Norm

See Griffintatt, this is what I call a true proper Gentleman...