"If I were one of your flowers, I would be a rose, but I can't...    If I were one of your trees, I would be a birch, but I can't...  If you were my flower, I will water you each day, but you're not...  If you were my tree, I will take care of you, but you're not...  If I were an angel, I would protect you each day, but I'm not an angel...  If I were an angel. you could feel my wings all around you each night, but I am not an angel...  I am just me... I can just give you my love each day... "  - Written by Chokko -  May 16th 2013  :)
People are very good at painting a picture with words, and as much
as it may sound so lovely, very Promising, and even Romantic, unless
you meet this person one to one and talk, ask little Question , You will
never really know if you suite each other. Paper never refuses INK..
Get FACE TO FACE. 
Thank you Presidenttony.  I agree with you... :)
true very true :D
quote.jpg
You have to be a registered member to view the files attached to this post.
Thank you Graham... It's cute :) .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAGbVoG6VqQ   Falling for You. .............................................................................................................................................................. It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love.
....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, it's yours.