Falling in love may be the most wonderful feelings ever.  All seem brighter...  It is truly an awesome feeling, the most greatest feelings ever.  Love is everything, embrace it... your heart will be full of sparkles, it will be smiling and dancing.  Oh, yes...   :wink:  Remember when you were with your first love there were no greater feeling in the world, and when you were not...  oh!...all the time thinking of each other...   Your heart can smile and dance again... Never give up...
Falling in love is like jumping of a really tall building, your head tells you "Idiot, you're gonna die", but your heart tells you "Don't worry you can fly".  - Unknown.   :)
Chokko wrote: Falling in love is like jumping of a really tall building, your head tells you "Idiot, you're gonna die", but your heart tells you "Don't worry you can fly".  - Unknown.   :)

nice, but if you ever need to take that jump, remember this , there are lots of people who are willing to break that fall and help you to fly, by me  :D xx
Thank you Morton.   :D
Frank was madly in love with Susan, but couldn't get up enough courage to pop the question face to face.  Finally, he decided to ask her on the telephone.  "Darling!"  He blurted out "Will you marry me?"  " Of course, I will, you silly boy", she replied, "Who is speaking?" :D
Chokko,

You're a real pleasure, do you know that? I know there is someone special for you out there!

singleme
  I do not know that... :roll:   Thank you so much Singleme!  
I love you not because of who you are,

but because of who I am when I am with you.

by: Roy Croft
Thank you Verazati.  Lovely... :)
Lord, grant that I might not so much seek to be loved as to love. - St. Francis of Assisi

A man who is a master of Patience is master of . . . Everything else. - George Savile

"Something worth having is worth waiting for." (I found it at this URL):
http://sayingimages.com/something-worth ... iting-for/

I think that the picture here will help to bring you some extra peace to your day. Enjoy!

P.S. Chokko, I am gland you liked it; it's my pleasure :)
I have always liked these two:

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- Eleanor Roosevelt

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
- C. S. Lewis

And this one's not too bad, eh? :wink:

Keep believing and may you find the love you desire, to complete your life's dream.
-Verazati
Thank you Verazati.  Lovely picture...  and as always lovely quotes.   :)
Chokko wrote: Frank was madly in love with Susan, but couldn't get up enough courage to pop the question face to face.  Finally, he decided to ask her on the telephone.  "Darling!"  He blurted out "Will you marry me?"  " Of course, I will, you silly boy", she replied, "Who is speaking?" :D

LOL
Chokko wrote:   I do not know that... :roll:   Thank you so much Singleme!  

The one thing I learn. Never fall in love with someone on the net. It is only the words that they are providing for you that you are in love with. Wait until you meet that special someone in person and go from there. :D
It is so true Starkitkat. Thank you.