Interesting. I've never heard of this term.
I am new to these forums, but cannot believe particularly the airhead males who believe males should be in control of this.

Neither am I necessarily in agreement exclusively with female-led relationships. In much of the natural world, females are :roll: :roll: :twisted: the leaders.

We are humans. We are the most-evolved. DUH.

The simple solution is that men and women should EQUALLY lead relationships. Men should not just deposit their sperm and disappear.

Grow up.
It was searching online for information on FLR that brought me to this site so I think I should start my first post here.

FLR can work but only for well matched people. There is also a huge variety of things that can go along with FLR, mostly based on Femdom, D/s, and BDSM; however these can also be used to spice up any relationship so it comes back to the fact that the female in the relationship is in charge.

In all good relationships there is give and take and agreement who brings what to the relationship and what they get from it. Bottom line is why can't a female take the lead they are equals to males, its just historical, social pressure and male egos that say its 'wrong'

Like any relationship, get to know the other well first and then go ahead and enjoy if its a good relationship. NEVER do it the other way about i.e. start a relationship because of a common interest in FLR, it has very little chance of ending well.

The big question is how do you find someone who is interested in FLR. Its so good to be on a site not dominated by people trying to exploit the submissive male and blinding you with sex orientated material. I have no idea how best to go about finding someone for FLR, I probably wouldn't be here if I did.

Wish me luck in my search, if I learn anything on my quest I'll come back and post.
Imagine how boring it must be for a woman who is with a man who refuses to take any responsibility.
What a strange antiquated notion that in a FLR the male has no responsibility.
I suppose in traditional marriages the woman has no responsibility for anything.
Come into the 21st century, two people have opinions and discuss them and they discuss them. At the end of the day a decision has to be agreed.
What is wrong with a guy putting forward his thoughts and saying to the woman 'that is what I think, but I think your experience, judgement etc. is probably better than mine so we will go with your decision'
Makes much more sense than 'you are the male so you are right'
Just like any marriage or partnership its a joint responsibility and agreement.
I'm sure there are many woman who are offended but the suggestion that by marriage they give up any responsibility for the partnership.

A knife cuts two ways ... in marriage/partnerships one of the two partners will take the lead
geeves wrote: What a strange antiquated notion that in a FLR the male has no responsibility.
I suppose in traditional marriages the woman has no responsibility for anything.
Come into the 21st century, two people have opinions and discuss them and they discuss them. At the end of the day a decision has to be agreed.
What is wrong with a guy putting forward his thoughts and saying to the woman 'that is what I think, but I think your experience, judgement etc. is probably better than mine so we will go with your decision'
Makes much more sense than 'you are the male so you are right'
Just like any marriage or partnership its a joint responsibility and agreement.
I'm sure there are many woman who are offended but the suggestion that by marriage they give up any responsibility for the partnership.

A knife cuts two ways ... in marriage/partnerships one of the two partners will take the lead

Interesting to hear differing views but why does someone have to take the lead in a marriage or relationship? Why can't decisions be made jointly as and when they arise? Not wanting to be involved in decisions would imply to me that the marriage or relationship is not important to you.
I too am looking for a FLR. Is there a search function on this site that would help?
Thanks