Hi,

My name is Kate and my favourate hobby is Genealogy. I help people from all over the World to research for their Ancestors in Dublin City.

I dont know if there is a forum for this, let me know.[/b]
no forum for this but i rather like to find live people ,there is a web page on google where you can check for ancestors all over the world

Hi Bebo,
There is a hobbies section on this forum.

You have a way with words and a GSOH, '

I like to find dead people' ..... an attention grabber if nothing else.

Best Regards,
David
There is a website which I think is ancestry.com heisse
i like dead interesting people best
Dear All I suppose i do this in a way as I do spiritual research and also help people to find their past lives as a therapist and as a spiritual artist . I go on what you would call ghost hunts but I call spiritual rescues. As most of what you would call spirits or ghosts are lost souls who do not realize they have passed over. .I help by Drawing them and also communicate with them and prove to them they have passed over and must go into the collective light where they belong. It is a very fulfilling task.
Crockface wrote: i like dead interesting people best

I know for a fact that dead people will not harm you..... :lol: lol :lol: It's the live ones you have to watch out for. :roll:  hehee
sorry did that for 32 years looking for alive people now
Blinks eyes...
wonders............
where is that chocolate bar....
Laurie

Whoops....I read that wrong...you said DEAD people! My Bad! <giggle>

:mrgreen:
What about visiting relics? Isn't that related to finding dead people?
-Milton
spiritualartist wrote: Dear All I suppose i do this in a way as I do spiritual research and also help people to find their past lives as a therapist and as a spiritual artist . I go on what you would call ghost hunts but I call spiritual rescues. As most of what you would call spirits or ghosts are lost souls who do not realize they have passed over. .I help by Drawing them and also communicate with them and prove to them they have passed over and must go into the collective light where they belong. It is a very fulfilling task.

WOW now that I am  interested in :D 
I do dead people too
and no!!!!
I'm not a  necrophiliac
this poor woman you lot  have teased :wink:
 Bebo I look for them too!! 
come sit over here 
All the world, it seems, has a camera on hand today. I just want one, one I tell you, honest to goodness picture of a ghost. Not some fuzzy area in the frame, not some crackpot's version of things; a genuine clearly defined image of a person that has passed on. Preferably, the pic should be of someone that we already have a picture of when they were alive, for comparison.

This stuff is like religion...it's been around forever, without proof of any kind, should we just be stressing faith in it's reality?

I realise that the original post was not in this genre.
was referring to genealogy candle..
but love a good ghost story too!!